Sign in to follow this  
Yzlk

Downloaded Namalsk but it wont work.

Hello, a few weeks ago i downloaded Origins and Lingor for dayz mod.(from dayzcommander) I could play both of them. Then i got into my arma 2 files and deleted them both. after 2 weeks i got on dayz again and i wanted to download some other mods for dayz. I downloaded Overwatch and Namalsk, and then reopened dayz. Tried to join, but nothing happend. I got the error: ''you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted, ns_dayz, Ns_modules, NS2 - NS''. So then i went into my deleted files on my computer and found the files for  @Origins and @Lingor. I moved them into my arma 2 folder and tried to join. but still get the same error. So now i cant even play the 2 mods i could play on before. Please contact me on here, post below or add my skype: wtfdudemynameisole

)NOTE: I DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING FROM DAYZCOMMANDER.)

Edited by Yzlk

Just install Dayz Commander and it will manage all your mods.

Ops, i forgot to say that i did that. thats where i downloaded all of them from.

Then you're joining servers with a different verion to what you have, your version of the mod must match the servers version.

If they show white then you have the right version, grey means you don't.

No, its not. everyone is white when i am trying to join.