Sign in to follow this  
Danchebanana

Helloo

Hello you backstabbing bandits, I'm getting this game once I get back from vacation and I can't wait to break someone's legs and leave them to die. If anyone volunteers that'd be great.
Anywhore I'm Danchebanana I hate eating beans but it's obviously a must here. Oh and also I am friendly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Love, Danche.

Hello you backstabbing bandits,

Hai. :3

Welcome aboard, and sorry, I can't hear you saying friendly from the distance i'm going to snipe you from.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, and sorry, I can't hear you saying friendly from the distance i'm going to snipe you from.

Awww is that sooo, good luck I guess let the better man/woman win <3.

• Like 1

Awww is that sooo, good luck I guess let the better man/woman win <3.

Indeed. And good luck to you.

Also, no offense, but when I first saw your name I thought it was Douchebanana. xD

Indeed. And good luck to you.

Also, no offense, but when I first saw your name I thought it was Douchebanana. xD

You are dead to me. 

Just kidding.. or am I? For this we must meet in game and you must give me your sniper.

Hello you backstabbing bandits, I'm getting this game once I get back from vacation and I can't wait to break someone's legs and leave them to die. If anyone volunteers that'd be great.

Anywhore I'm Danchebanana I hate eating beans but it's obviously a must here. Oh and also I am friendly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Love, Danche.

Sir, you need to calm down.

Being a bandit is hard when you first join the game. You might want to get the feel of how to play the game first.

Love, Danche.

Hello and Welcome Good sir! :)

Welcome...ahem....

Respect the grammar sir, that is all I ask....

• Like 1

Sir, you need to calm down.

Being a bandit is hard when you first join the game. You might want to get the feel of how to play the game first.

I've played the game yo, don't own it but I've played and I met this ordinary fella who wasn't a bandit and I saved him just to get shot in the back when he got the chance. That was like a 3 hour session and that is all I've played :3

And also, sir, I wasn't serious like "fuck all you bandits bunch of backstabbing whores" it was more of a joke :)

Welcome...ahem....

Respect the grammar sir, that is all I ask....

butt i'm go to schol and have A+ in english

I've played the game yo, don't own it but I've played and I met this ordinary fella who wasn't a bandit and I saved him just to get shot in the back when he got the chance. That was like a 3 hour session and that is all I've played :3

And also, sir, I wasn't serious like "fuck all you bandits bunch of backstabbing whores" it was more of a joke :)

It happened to me too.. People start convos telling others nice things to seem friendly.. Then shoot in the back of the head after a long session.. But all you need to do is staying away from people. Kossing peeps around time by time is also fine.

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 2

Haha, but u realise they can just use morphine.

Haha, but u realise they can just use morphine.

*You...

And they needn't bother use it...when they get up, you can hit them down again...also wont stop blood loss...

*You...

And they needn't bother use it...when they get up, you can hit them down again...also wont stop blood loss...

I would bandage them and let them crawl and if it happens that they have morphine, touche.