Sign in to follow this  
Einstein (DayZ)

Why i am still scared of green mountain

I was doing a execution the`re...2 guys disappeared....then the radio went on loop... Did you execute them because of ze grammar?

Well, a specified member of the prisoners was using a Google translate voice pretending to be Dolan...so yes...

But the rest were executed because they were found trying to loot our camp...

And sorry, I corrected my little comma in what was supposed to be  "There"...

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus

Well, a specified member of the prisoners was using a Google translate voice pretending to be Dolan...so yes...

But the rest were executed because they were found trying to loot our camp...

What server do you play on? I want to steal your shiz.

You fucking monster.

What did he do to deserve that?!?

We were bored and had done the standard 'drop the poor new coastal spawnS off at his desired location' for a bit when we decided to change it up. Another guy we dropped in the wilderness West of Vybor, but we left him with a can of beans, a drink and a mak.

How would they implement it if it was a hacker, but standalone would be hacker-free?

Unless they add ghosts, it wouldn't work.

What if Rocket visits on some random servers sometimes and is scaring the shit out of people :O That could really happen in standalone.

Green mountain.

In French, this is Vermont.

Oh shit I live in Vermont

Now I feel like the Green Mountain ghost is coming for me irl ;_;

It's a big pointy evil looking spire, always makes me shiver when i see it in the distance.

The plot thickens....

http://www.greenmountaincommunications.com/company/news/84-green-mountain-featured-in-tower-times

interior-header-1.png

Green Mountain’s tower services include new site builds, camouflaged structures, and antenna installation as well as maintenance. Our services include, but are not limited to, environmental assessments, permitting, and construction. Whether an antenna needs to be camouflaged on a rooftop, water tank, flag pole, or other structure, Green Mountain’s professional team will provide you the best quality installation and maintenance for your needs.

Edited by conan the librarian
  • Like 1

My clan had a base on green mountain for quite a long time randomly during the night you would hear footsteps in the tower to go up there and find no one there.

Also you would hear only one dmr's shots in the woods even when no one else was on the server both these would only happen in the middle of the night.