Sign in to follow this  
ghillieSniper1993

Looking for a teacher / clan to play with. DAYZ ORIGINS

Im a fairly new player to dayz and would like a clan or a few veterans to teach me what they can, im an extremely fast learner and will be valuable to a group. 

I do know were to find basic guns and such, im also able to drive/ pilot but want VETERAN knowledge on the game and generally just some people to keep me company on an adventure.

(will download ts , have mic)

Im not much help i just got Origins and im hopeless, We can be newbies together!

• Like 1

we can all be newbies together iv'e just started playing origins as well, i need a little help and some people to play with.

Hey there! The X-Ecutioners would love to have you join our clan. We are a large multi gaming international community and have only just setup a division for DayZ, We have many different skill types within the clan varying from highly skilled to playing less than a week, we're looking for people that we can enjoy playing the game with and our goal is to expand in game and be a strong presence on the server we play on. We're an 18+ clan and require you have teamspeak and a working mic.

TS IP- 62.67.42.172:9425

Feel free to check out our server. We have friendly clans which help new players (we also have ts etc).

Server info here.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/142174-chernochumz-official-dayz-origins-gx-uk-on-ssd-active-admins-team-speak-sidechat-175103419-4h-daynighthosted-gtxgaming/?hl=chernochumz