Sign in to follow this  
goo0gle

Gun from Carl

<'gooogle translation'>

I have allready find m9 guns in the Balota.

This is not the gun that Carl have.

Please give me the answer.

Are you serious? Do the looks of a gun really matter?

The whole reincarnated g000gle thing was funny at first but now it's just getting extremely old.

Burn him at the stake. 

• Like 2

The whole reincarnated g000gle thing was funny at first but now it's just getting extremely old.

Burn him at the stake. 

Or perhaps, less harshly, get him to find his own "hilarious" personality rather than copying another.

Oh well, you lot seem to like it.

I'll go and be grumpy elsewhere.

Oh, before I do the M9 replaced the good old 1911 in the US Army did it not? But I believe it's being (or has been) phased out now. The Image in OP's pic at a quick glance certainly looks like an M9 or a clone.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Oh, before I do the M9 replaced the good old 1911 in the US Army did it not? But I believe it's being (or has been) phased out now. The Image in OP's pic at a quick glance certainly looks like an M9 or a clone.

Yes, it was replaced around 30 or so years ago. 

How about the Taurus Pt99? Use yourself and search images.. Still prolly the M9 though

The Tuarus Pt99 is for all intents and purposes an M9. When Beretta retooled their factory they sold the old dies and mills to Tuarus...they're nearly the same weapon. In fact with a slight modification the M9 mags will fit in a Pt99

m9 for US the UK army is now being issued with the G17 

Or perhaps, less harshly, get him to find his own "hilarious" personality rather than copying another.

Rgds

LoK

There still are some 1911s in service, however an even worse replacement was the Ruger P95...it got dirty fast! Seals sometimes use the SiG P226 and the HK45C. Also The USMC spec ops use a Kimber .45 cal as well as the HK23, one really sweet side arm! But alas no, not many 1911s on the hip of many servicemen any longer

The gun in the picture is a Beretta 92FS.Don't know how anyone didn't get that.

I tried to post picture and I get this "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Edited by dayz standalone

Actually everyone is wrong.  It's a 92FS, which is just the civilian version of the M9.  Same basic gun.

Edited by GoldenPSP

Burn him at the stake. 

2ibzric.jpg

Edited by RekliSnipez
  • Like 3

I foresaw this! I told you... I told you all.. DayZmod is becoming a fertile growing grounds for learning trolls. It's terrifying.

I'd like to join you in your grumpy patrol.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

looks a bit like a Desert eagle to me, or a M9...But a bit big for a M9...

it's M9,it's look big because he is a boy...

*sigh* stupid people going out of their way to try and sound smart by saying what type of m9 it is

civilian or not its still a m9

and nearly everyone has stated that.

so please

stahp