Sign in to follow this  
Hello moto

My lol moment

I just chased some spawn killer about a kilometer with a zombie in tow while evading him trying to line up the shot on me, and I kept entering his backpack. He stood still too long for once and I stole the machine gun reloaded dodged him firing at me and unloaded into his head. Thanks for the gear ass hat. I bet he felt embarrassed to be killed by a virtually unarmed player, someone he would have seen as an easy kill.

Commas....

I like to use lots and lots of commas; like this, this, and this!

Back before Christmas My clan and I used to patrol the  coast with 2  hueys and  NVGs picking off any poor sucker we find with MG burst.....

Back before Christmas My clan and I used to patrol the  coast with 2  hueys and  NVGs picking off any poor sucker we find with MG burst.....

And that has something to do with anything here in what way?

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/93199-forum-rules-roles-and-guidelines/

3) Off-topic posts:

Any posts that are not relevant to the thread are considered spam.

On-topic: I hate people like that, they're the worst type of bandits.

They're not bandits, they're spawnkillers. Or in other words idiots who like to ruin other players fun.

• Like 2

They're not bandits, they're spawnkillers. Or in other words idiots who like to ruin other players fun.

My kind of people!

Shot down quite a few of those.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 2

You've destroyed any potential shred of respect someone on this forum may have given you.

• Like 1

You've destroyed any potential shred of respect someone on this forum may have given you.

That's sad if you don't respect a man because of how he chooses to play in a video game, especially since he isn't any sort of hacks or cheats. I believe that might actually create some epic game play if someone decides to try and stop the hueys.

• Like 1

That's sad if you don't respect a man because of how he chooses to play in a video game, especially since he isn't any sort of hacks or cheats. I believe that might actually create some epic game play if someone decides to try and stop the hueys.

It's sad that he doesn't respect a man with no sense of fair play at all? He is exploiting a massively large advantage to the detriment of other players, the advantage a helicopter has over fresh spawn is so astronomical it may as well be cheating.

Just because an action is within the rules doesn't make it right or good by default, there are plenty of things in this world that aren't against the rules (ie. laws) that you still wouldn't want to happen to you.

• Like 3

That's so sad...

It's sad that he doesn't respect a man with no sense of fair play at all? He is exploiting a massively large advantage to the detriment of other players, the advantage a helicopter has over fresh spawn is so astronomical it may as well be cheating.

Just because an action is within the rules doesn't make it right or good by default, there are plenty of things in this world that aren't against the rules (ie. laws) that you still wouldn't want to happen to you.

It's a game, I'd be pissed if a huey were to shoot me as a fresh spawn but really the guy in the gunners seat is laughing his ass off at all the ragers. And how is it even close to cheating if he fixed the helicopter without spawning in the items? Just because somebody fucks with some fresh spawns doesn't mean the have no sense of fair play.

Edit: He's not "exploting" anything anyways, its not a glitch, it's meant to be in the game and people can do whatever they hell they want with it.

Edited by Plexico

It's a game, I'd be pissed if a huey were to shoot me as a fresh spawn but really the guy in the gunners seat is laughing his ass off at all the ragers. And how is it even close to cheating if he fixed the helicopter without spawning in the items? Just because somebody fucks with some fresh spawns doesn't mean the have no sense of fair play.

Edit: He's not "exploting" anything anyways, its not a glitch, it's meant to be in the game and people can do whatever they hell they want with it.

Fresh from dictionary.com. Exploit - to use selfishly for one's own ends. Nuff said.

It's also very cute that you think anyone still rages over being killed as fresh spawn, it just make people sad for the human race, that's all.

Fresh from dictionary.com. Exploit - to use selfishly for one's own ends. Nuff said.

It's also very cute that you think anyone still rages over being killed as fresh spawn, it just make people sad for the human race, that's all.

I guess we are entitled to our own opinions, I think it's a bit extreme to be sad for the human race over how someone plays a video game, I find it sad that you react in such a way, but that's just me.

And I can't tell you how many times I see a new player yelling that they got killed on sight as if its something new, it happens much more often now because of the steam summer sale.

Edited by Plexico

Well tonight some asshat was camping a bunch of tents near kamenka,( the tents were surrounding a walled barracks city) I figured hey ill run in and get killed to spawn at a better (less douchebaggy) place. I ran into a supermarket,(modded map) and found an m1911 with two clips. I heard gunfire from two different people. One stopped abruptly and I ran into the factory. Snuck around to the second to top story and in the corner of my eye I see a bandit run from next to me. I quickly moved to my left, dropped to one knee and poured seven shots into his chest. He got one shot off in a panic, it hit my arm. I reloaded and fired one more shot to see 'neva died'. I had to laugh because he had an m16 with ten clips and a DMR with 4 clips, and he lost to an m1911.

• Like 2