wild_man

i see some thing i dont believe

No.

This is what I mean.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

The first time I played DayZ was on 4th of July 2013, that date holds no significance to me because I am not an American.

I watched videos of the famous Rhinocrunch for a few weeks and that is what convinced me that DayZ was a game I had to play. I had to go through a whole load of shit to get the munny together to buy a PC and so I got to live my current short term dream on Wednesday gone.

It took me 7 hours to install and work out how to get the game started, in fact this forum was where I found Dayz command.

Even so, after seven hours I am pretty angry at life when I join the game.

My first moments came near a ship dock. I found an axe and other stuff that didn't interest me, all I could think about was getting the first kill under my belt.

I was in the shop, I heard shots and decided to wait in the back, where I found a Makarov with 2 mags. I walk around (I say walk, I mean walk. My character was stuck in walking mode, I didn't know the button to tell him to move his fucking arse.)

I walk around to the front and I see a player. He is bent over some crap in the shop, his back to me. I walk behind him and start swinging the axe. I hear his leg break and he is unconchus.

I told him he is my first ever kill,I told him he deserved to die for playing like such a noob to be killed by a noob. I told him that I am grateful for his stupidity. I switched to the Makarov and despatched him with a single shot to the head. I have more since then but this thread is only consurned with the first.

Edited by KoS, 06 July 2013 - 02:34 AM.

is true story :thumbsup:

dads friend tony watch me play for 2 hours this shit, is first time I am see him drunk :D he help me make this one and some more  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hey KoS i like you the more you post, i love the way you play the game it's your choice you have fun, your english is ok i can understand you for the most part. Carry on keep having fun and post more. :)

you and me are the complete opposite in every way :P iv'e never killed anyone in 300 hours lol, and you have probably killed 100's in the same time.

• Like 1

Hey KoS i like you the more you post, i love the way you play the game it's your choice you have fun, your english is ok i can understand you for the most part. Carry on keep having fun and post more. :)

you and me are the complete opposite in every way :P iv'e never killed anyone in 300 hours lol, and you have probably killed 100's in the same time.

is true you don't kill nobody? :o

how you find power for resist? :o

is mystery for me :huh: