Sign in to follow this  
emaz (DayZ)

how can i get more fps

hey wantet to ask how i can get more fps cause .

in the "outback" i get 30-50 fps which is enough for me but if i go into a village or a town and or im in a house with much zombies my fps are dropping down do 10-15 and its lagging without any end

playing on : 1280x1024 3D is same

and everything on very low or low + vsync off, antialising off shadow off, video memory default, and post.effects disabled or very low or low i dunno atm

pls help me :(

I think a patch is coming out to help fix that issue. Other than that you can try Gamebooster 3.5 beta, it did help me quite a bit.

Also, if you are into overclocking, overclock that CPU. Arma 2 just loves CPU power.

GameBooster.

CleanMem

-maxmem=8192 -world=empty -cpuCount=4

-maxMem=

Defines memory allocation limit to number (in MegaBytes).

256 is hard-coded minimum (anything lower falls backs to 256). 2047 is hard-coded maximum (anything higher falls back to 2047).

Engine uses automatic values (512-1536 MB) w/o maxMem parameter.

yet FileCache was always excluded from the virtual address limit, see our developers blog: http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/company/developers-blog/85-breaking-the-32-bit-barrier

guys i joined a server with an older version of the game and there i had in the same building where i got with the newest version 8 fps ... 30 fps can this be possible that the new patch is the problem? play this 1 day so i dunno

1.7.1.4 has some fps issues when it comes to zeds. Next hotfix (1.7.1.5 ?) is supposed to take care of the issues.