Sign in to follow this  
Zero.exe

DayZ Website Hosting Offer Ends 8/3/2013 ||| Get a free website Host for your DayZ Communtiy

So I'm not 100% sure if this is the place to put it but I'll go ahead and make it here. 

I do website hosting for people who own a DayZ server. All donations will go towards CA #1 gaming's servers.

Basically I'll host unlimited domains with unlimited bandwidth and disk space. I'm doing this to help out the community so it's free, but if you would like to donate I'd love that. The servers are ran from a data center in Kansas with 1000MBps up and down. 

The only cost for you is purchasing a domain name. (not from me, you would have to purchase it from somewhere else and then change over the name servers)

If your interested just post here or shoot me a PM and I'll help you get set up with your FTP. 

Along with having the FTP you will get support from me if I have time. It is free, so I'll have to get to you when I have spare time away from the clients who pay for my hosting. 

Free hosting is for a limited time. This does not mean I am charging after the date! The reason I place down the date is so that people don't spam me later with messages about hosting. People who contact me before 8/3/2013 get 100% free hosting.

Websites being hosted by me:

http://www.ca1gaming.com

http://www.nosurvival.com

Happy Gaming,

Zero.exe

Website Developer

Server Administrator

Edited by Zero.exe

Thank you BoneBoys. I will make sure to edit that a bit to make it a bit more clear that it is NOT a paid for service. 

Does your host have any restrictions on what sockets you can open using PHP?
I really need to run GameQ (github.com/Austinb/GameQ) on our clan's website but my host won't let me open ports other than 21, 20, 80, etc. so I can't query servers.

Cheers

Does your host have any restrictions on what sockets you can open using PHP?

I really need to run GameQ (github.com/Austinb/GameQ) on our clan's website but my host won't let me open ports other than 21, 20, 80, etc. so I can't query servers.

Cheers

I can open up a port for you if needed. I'll talk to my server tech team :)

Edit: As a matter of fact, I believe we already have a GameQ system installed on one of our clients websites

Edited by Zero.exe

Zero Zero he's our man! If he can't do it no one can!

Team-Rocket-team-rocket-19632372-1024-76

Edited by MasterShak3