Sign in to follow this  
homeboyrazzy

Too many camps!

Today I moved north, unaware what was ahead, I was on my was to Zeleno and on my way, I stumbled across a tent and a burnt out firepit, in the tent was about 10 awesome guns, ammo and to much stuff to carry. I took what I could and moved ahead, again I found a cluster of tents, atleast 6. I raided them all and took what I could right before I got to Zelen, I came across one more tent, a offroad, and ATV and some other stuff. Just as I was getting all excited this sneaky hero guy comes up and shoots me when I'm looting.
Dear god, this game frustrates me :c

I've also noticed a lot of random tents being placed around. But usally when I find one, it's empty, or only has some empty tin cans in it.

I've yet to find a big-time camp. (I've had some pretty big-time camps found however)

ive seen alot of tent kits/bags around some random houses. 

I've found lots of tents too, but they weren't filled with stuff. They usually had like 1 antibiotics, 2 assault rifles (Usually AK74s or M4 variants) and some of them were near empty.

Never found a big camp, only had my stuff stolen and most I've ever found was 2 tents outside Berenzo.

My biggest camp was atleast 6 tents and six cars, it would be nice if people just take what they will and carry on, but they have to run over your tents and all D: scum of the earth!

I'm  just starting to play DayZ  again, but back in  the prime of the mod (official servers) I routinely found 10+ tent camps.

General procedure was to take the vehicle with largest capacity and everything I could load it with. I also remember the no-so-long-ago days of MASSIVE camps "Off the grid" well outside them map.  good times :)

The tents you find empty can be placed there by peoples when they spawn.. ( if you spawn with a tent in that server)

Anyways i remember back when u could set tents under water.