CA1 Gaming

CA #1 -California- DayZChernarus - 1.7.7.1 - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) (GMT-7) Anti-Hax, AUTO REFUEL, DONATOR LOADOUTS, ACTIVE ADMINS, GREAT COMMUNITY

Awesome server, have a great couple months playing on it and alot of good memories. Great community and great admins, come check it out!

Hated this server.

I will no longer play on CA1 as they're pay2win. Donate on their website for in game item spawns, weird item spawns today, they claim its just me, but not even empty cans to be found? Then I find 2 G36C in cherno church with 4 mags laying around in church. CA member made it clear in game they can and will "cheat" to kill you. (Several CA1 members pointed out where I was on the map.) They claim 250m away for stuff to spawn, well I ran from east to west side of cherno only to find G36Cs all over the place. 

Seems the only way to get decent items is to donate to their website, or kill them in game, which isn't that hard btw. Sigh... Guess I'll play in the public hive servers again...

I will no longer play on CA1 as they're pay2win. Donate on their website for in game item spawns, weird item spawns today, they claim its just me, but not even empty cans to be found? Then I find 2 G36C in cherno church with 4 mags laying around in church. CA member made it clear in game they can and will "cheat" to kill you. (Several CA1 members pointed out where I was on the map.) They claim 250m away for stuff to spawn, well I ran from east to west side of cherno only to find G36Cs all over the place. 

Seems the only way to get decent items is to donate to their website, or kill them in game, which isn't that hard btw. Sigh... Guess I'll play in the public hive servers again...

I was playing on CA #1 your whole play time here.... When did "Several CA 1 members" point out your location? (Clearly I could not have missed this). What I saw was, the admin (Porkens) call out your location to explain to you why loot wasn't spawning. How is that cheating for trying to help you? And when did members confess to "cheat" to kill players? Never saw a glimpse of this... On the topic of donator load-outs, why would you join a server with "Custom load-outs for Donation" If you did not agree with that. If your going to bitch about something make sure its based of facts not on fabricated lies because you got bested in a gun fight. Pathetic. <_<

*FYI* If this server was crap it wouldn't be filling up on the daily and be around for as long as it has.

-Shak3

Do not mistake my tone, this is a post full of love and passion, not anger.

You can find all our rules at www.ca1gaming.com as well as our donator shop! I can assume you didn't look at either and jumped to ridiculous conclusions while stumbling through the fabricated dream world that you are stuck inside. Our admins and regulars on the server know better than to call out player positions, as for the rest of your claims, I'll leave those alone since you already got shut down pretty hard by our other members and admins! I will say this though. For you to come to the forums and bash our server and community after many of us did our best to help you enjoy your stay there is something I take very personally. We have all put in so much effort to get the population we have now and happy regular members to boot. If your claims were actually legitimate that'd be a different story and we would infact do our best to resolve these issues, unfortunately that isn't the case.

Steps to take next time....

1. Stop

2.Think

3. Stop

4. Think

5. Be proactive

The beautiful thing about our server is that our players will actually take screenshots and post on OUR forums first to help us resolve loot issues, cheating?(It's going to be pretty damn hard), or anything else that makes your little heart quiver with injustice. Our staff is quick to respond and help any and all players, EVEN YOU DELTA5 if you decide to come back. Our population doesn't lie, but you do! If you want to believe in something believe the 30+ regulars we get throughout the week. All donations go to keeping our server,teamspeak, and website fully functional. We love that we have that kind of support from our members and yes, we give them a loadout that could match up to said donation, which is all nicely organized in our shop. You are right about one thing though, I am very easy to kill.

Bring it on.

You guys sell in game items for cash... How is that not cheating or pay2win? PROOF: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144610-what-server-do-you-play-on/page-3

I wish I had fraps installed because I even killed one of you CA members before you ever made it to any military gear and you had NV goggles, map, compass, watch, gps, food, drink, ammo, weapons, largest rucksack already on you.

I was playing on CA #1 your whole play time here.... When did "Several CA 1 members" point out your location? (Clearly I could not have missed this). What I saw was, the admin (Porkens) call out your location to explain to you why loot wasn't spawning. How is that cheating for trying to help you? And when did members confess to "cheat" to kill players? Never saw a glimpse of this... On the topic of donator load-outs, why would you join a server with "Custom load-outs for Donation" If you did not agree with that. If your going to bitch about something make sure its based of facts not on fabricated lies because you got bested in a gun fight. Pathetic. <_<

*FYI* If this server was crap it wouldn't be filling up on the daily and be around for as long as it has.

-Shak3

At the time I started my "bitching," your words, I was stating that nothing was spawning but then that only a few items spawned in great amounts, like the G36C with extra ammo clips. No food/drink items and I also said it was weird that the G36C was spawning in the church and apartments. If I play on a server and a day or 2 later notice a major change to the way things are acting I'm going to let you know about it. Oh, and yes, you CA guys did say you cheat to win. You give your members loadouts after every spawn. BTW, I didn't know about the whole loadout and how far it went when I started playing on CA-1. If I had known, I wouldn't have played on CA-1.

Everyone has different standards. 

You guys sell in game items for cash... How is that not cheating or pay2win? PROOF: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144610-what-server-do-you-play-on/page-3

I wish I had fraps installed because I even killed one of you CA members before you ever made it to any military gear and you had NV goggles, map, compass, watch, gps, food, drink, ammo, weapons, largest rucksack already on you

It's clearly stated in the thread title that there are loadouts for donators.

I'd tell you to stop complaining, but you're really just bumping the server thread which is just helping the server anyway.

Have a nice day!  :)

Edited by Welch
  • Like 1

It's clearly stated in the thread title that there are loadouts for donators.

I'd tell you to stop complaining, but you're really just bumping the server thread which is just helping the server anyway.

Have a nice day!  :)

Assuming I started playing on CA-1 after I read this thread but nice try. Now go back to your cheated version of DayZ. Found it quite funny you guys edited hospitals/market/military buildings together in multi locations. Your donation tactic smells like WarZ cash grab.

Assuming I started playing on CA-1 after I read this thread but nice try. Now go back to your cheated version of DayZ. Found it quite funny you guys edited hospitals/market/military buildings together in multi locations. Your donation tactic smells like WarZ cash grab.

You must be new to Dayz... Many private hive servers have custom buildings and some sort of donator perks. That's how private hives can afford to stick around. 

We will, it's very fun! But that's my opinion, just like it's your opinion to not like the server. Bye! :)

• Like 1

Sorry to see you leave bud. It's sad to see you think our server is like that. As far as the loot spawns go, the coding team has remade the entire loot tables due to a couple problems with the spawns. As for members saying they will "cheat" please be more specific. Give me a PM with the information so we can handle this. 

I'd also like to state we are not a pay2win server. We give the option to get load-outs in order to afford the costs of the server. If you would like to speak to one of the staff members about your issues you can always join the Teamspeak.

Teamspeak information : ts.ca1gaming.com

Regards,

Zero.exe

Website developer

Server Developer

Teamspeak information : ts.ca1gaming.com

Website down I'm guessing? I'm kinda new haha started playing yesterday :D had a good time though, and the load out stuff just gives you more of a challenge :P ;)

Well after recent events I'm leaving the server.  I agree with Delta, the server is just pay to win.  After asking about why the DayZ server was getting shut down the admin sends me this on skype,

[5:37:46 PM] Peter *North* Star: ——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(
[5:39:26 PM] Hunter the Murican Pancake: Don't be a hater
[5:40:11 PM] Peter *North* Star: Don't be a 15 year old dip shit
[5:41:37 PM] Hunter the Murican Pancake: ...
[5:42:30 PM] Peter *North* Star: Suck it easy. Latez

The admin pretty much only cares about money at this point.  I met some cool people on the server but now CA has just gone down hill.  I no longer suggest playing there.