pr0phe7

I just did the worst thing you can do to someone..

Basically there is this one guy that would always kill my friend in the Origin servers and he would always rage. (My friend sucks at the game unfortunately)

I told my friend I would one day, kill him and take his stuff as revenge.. But what happened was WAY better.

I was flying over Dubovo Airport when I heard shots ring out.. and a kill message. My "enemy" just killed someone under me.. Me taking a risk, I decide to offer him a ride. I go into side chat and ask if anyone needs a ride. As expected, the "enemy" types out "ME!" in all caps.

I told him to put his gun away before I drop and he does so and puts it in his backpack. Then we get into the chopper and I tell him we're going to loot Salvation City.. On my way there, I took a detour and went to the EDGE OF THE OCEAN on the map, lying to his face in Vehicle chat telling him we're almost there and that it's a HUGE map etc.

And then I put my plan into action.. I scream into Vehicle Chat, "We're out of gas, we're crashing!" As I turn off the helicopter mid-flight and go into a plunge. I tell him to eject and watch as his parachute goes off while I'm in 3rd person. After he got out, I pull it out of the plunge and turn it back on barely clearing the water. I start laughing like a mad man to myself as I BARELY escape the same demise.. I auto hover after regaining control and find my way back to him. And I change to direct chat and say, "How do you like getting screwed over yourself?" and left. He was about maybe 12k meters away from any homeland of any kind. Then I remembered what made it worse.. it's the fact that he was on a public Origins hive.. so any server that was connected would put him there.

At that point I felt bad, but hey.. he's killed many people and that's what he gets.

For the next 3 hours, he was calling for people to pick him up.. No one did. LMAO. He then logged off later.

Edited by pr0phe7
  • Like 23

That is an awesome way to grief someone. I am normally unimaginative with my griefing and it always results in someone dying without much payoff. When they took out the respawn with broken leg option I used to break players legs hoping they did not have morphine, but usually I just try to make friends with a satchel charge or grenade in my inventory or knock people out and eject them from moving vehicles.

Swimming in Dayz is one of the worst things in the world, I can not think of a worse punishment than being left to starve in the ocean.

• Like 1

Wow, that guy probably deserved it. 12 KMs from the coast? That sucks to a million for that guy. I hope he enjoys his swim. c:

• Like 2

Brilliant.

you kicked that jerks ass!!

way to go man  that is bad ass!

Cant see that guy getting into a chopper with a stranger again for a very long long time, if he didn't have trust issues before the incident he sure does now. Epic.

He deserved it, but not to that level. Jesus man, 12k? Poor guy.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Good job teaching that phony bitch his lesson. I've been searching for a nemesis of my own to give such a punishment, but it's impossible now. I'll just have to find more nemeses in the standalone, when this hacking situation is more thoroughly taken care of.

Just to make it worse, I would use direct chat and hover over him playing annoying hits from the 90's.

Edited by SalamanderAnder

omg dude, your a evil genius! (:

UPDATE:

Earlier today, I joined up the Origins server.. and then I got to the lobby list and notice his name.

As soon as I spawn, I'm about to type in Side chat and ask him a question or two.

As I say that, I see "ANYONE with a chopper want to pick me up? I'll give you my DMR and backpack"

A guy with a chopper (I'm assuming has one) responds with: "Alright, where are you?"
Guy in ocean: "I'm in the ocean close to Salvation city, but I don't have a map so no idea where I'm going"

They talked for a little while til the chopper guy gave up.. couldn't find him. Lol.

This went on for a little while before I switched to DayZero with friends (which is amazing).

tldr; Guy still in the ocean, got offered help, but no way to find him, he thinks he's by Salvation City (NOT AT ALL LOL), still suck in the ocean.

TALK ABOUT OUCH. LMAO.

• Like 1

There was nothing to be ashamed of here.  Now if you did this to everyone, yeah, it would be bad. But he deserved it.

Maybe its time for the 2nd chapter of his "journey"! ...or should "the hoff" capture him out of the ocean...Baywatch style! B)

I fail to see how the guy deserved not being able to play Orgins public hive until his char dies from exhaustion. I do not know how long it takes swimming, but hopefully he just sets a random course and put something heavy on w while reading a book.