liukang168

Hive error: Unknown internal error

Running into this again where the server never gets anything from the hive past "5:48:35 "HIVE: Starting".  Behaving just like last time.  Once in a while last week to almost every other restart now.

Wouldn't come up after the scheduled restart an hour ago.  Been sitting here restarting it manually waiting on the hive to respond.

Edit: Looks like no one can connect to the hive right now.  Haven't been able to connect to any public servers and all the owners I've been able to get a hold of are seeing the same thing as me.

Edited by wTheOnew

Wouldn't come up after the scheduled restart an hour ago.  Been sitting here restarting it manually waiting on the hive to respond.

Edit: Looks like no one can connect to the hive right now.  Haven't been able to connect to any public servers and all the owners I've been able to get a hold of are seeing the same thing as me.

Just noticed mine died on restart as well. Nooooooooooooooooo. I hope someone bothers to monitor these boxes even a little.

Bump, still no hive connection. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on or know whom we should be contacting? 

Edit: Similar symptoms as before, takes multiple mission restarts to connect properly to the hive.

Edited by Gand

There does not seem to be a clear line as to who is responsible for this, but I believe Ander is who needs to be made aware of the problem.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem the past few days.  I've had to restart manually several times, to get the server to connect.  

I hope someone can fix this!

• Like 1

Info sent to the guys dealing with the CDN its not in our control.

R4Z0R - It would be great if the public hive server operators knew who "the guys" were so we could submit problems directly to them and get them resolved faster.

R4Z0R - It would be great if the public hive server operators knew who "the guys" were so we could submit problems directly to them and get them resolved faster.

When i get told you get told.

Let me reword that a little bit more.

As far as i'm aware the hive has been feature locked for the past year all i have is a name to contact when problems pop up. You guys already know who that is Ander. All cdn issues are also reported to Ander to be fixed.

This Hive connection problem is annoying, But if your server provider or dedicated box

comes with TCAdmin. You can set it to check the server is online and if it's not online it will keep

trying to connect it for you, This saves you manually having to do it.

This Hive connection problem is annoying, But if your server provider or dedicated box

comes with TCAdmin. You can set it to check the server is online and if it's not online it will keep

trying to connect it for you, This saves you manually having to do it.

Faz,

Would you mind pointing me to that setting in TCAdmin?   I would sure appreciate it.

Regards,

Splinter

Hi Splinter

Go to your game server and click actions, then advanced settings.

Then set the startup to automatic, not manual.

This should then check if your server is running, I think its every 3 min's

and should then restart the server if it isn't online or has crashed.

Works for me. Hope this helps.

Edited by Faz

This problem has surfaced again. It's to the point now that I cannot get my server to start at all.  Get this error on every single restart.

Hi everyone,

we have the exact same Problem too with our server. The IP of our server is 212.42.230.21:2386. Please fix the problem.