liukang168

Hive error: Unknown internal error

18:52:01 HiveExt(0): [information] HiveExt ce************

18:52:02 HiveExt(0): [Warning] Error getting config: 'Connection refused'

18:52:02 HiveExt(0): [information] Using cached config copy

18:52:03 Database(0): [information] Connected to MySQL database 173.208.122.66:3306/hivemind client ver: 5.5.28 server ver: 5.5.31-0ubuntu0.12.04.1

This it what you see IF the server is connected to the hive ...

Luck you - My server did not manage to connect once since this started.

This truly is disappointing.  Not one word from the mods, devs or anyone confirming the problem exists and that some sort of resolution is or is not on the way.

For all intended purposes, I think it's safe to say the  support.dayzmod.com portal has been abandoned and forgotten about.

I recall the last time this sort of problem occurred with the public hive database servers was around the time of "The Great Can Incident"

All the devs showed up for that, but once again, when there is a hive problem you can watch the tumbleweeds blow by.

There is an open issue at github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/issues , but that seems to be more or less abandoned, too.

Yeah, we are entering week 3 of this problem ... there must be someone that realy doesnt care at all ...

I had communicated with someone from HFB (the host of the server I rent) and they did something to fix the problem. They would not tell me what was done to correct the issue but said it was 'fixed'

We all know there is an issue with the main Hive, we all know it will be deprecied one day (for months, there is no new whitelisted server anymore).

We are server admins, and for the most part, we're paying for our boxes every month.

The problem has been detected 3 weeks ago (more or less), and only Razor replyied to this thread, is there only Razor or Facoptere here ?

Where is Ander ? I suppose he's still the person in charge of the Hive, am I wrong ?

So please, and even if it's a big nasty problem, please keep us in touch.

Thank you.

@Spant: it's not fixed, we got the issue 1 hour ago, and HFB "fixes" our problem too, I requested them to force the main hive IP, but it's not working. Is there only HFB server that have this problem ? I don't think so.

• Like 1

Thanks splant - but I can not confirm this is fixed for me. Did it help you ?

Here is the response from the Dayz Team  http://www.instantsfun.es/crickets/

Yah my server seems to be fine. Restarts fine (unlike before) players have had no issues.

Edit:I clicked the link :) lulz

Edited by splant316

We all know there is an issue with the main Hive, we all know it will be deprecied one day (for months, there is no new whitelisted server anymore).

We are server admins, and for the most part, we're paying for our boxes every month.

The problem has been detected 3 weeks ago (more or less), and only Razor replyied to this thread, is there only Razor or Facoptere here ?

Where is Ander ? I suppose he's still the person in charge of the Hive, am I wrong ?

So please, and even if it's a big nasty problem, please keep us in touch.

Thank you.

@Spant: it's not fixed, we got the issue 1 hour ago, and HFB "fixes" our problem too, I requested them to force the main hive IP, but it's not working. Is there only HFB server that have this problem ? I don't think so.

Damn, Im sorry dude.  I have such limited knowledge in regards to server hosting (even though I have learned a fair amount from this forum thread) I dont have any good suggestions as to what they did.  Kinda sucks for us admins who are paying every month.  I have seriously considered saving myself $35 a month and getting rid of the server, but I have a small but loyal set of regulars I feel somewhat obligated to.  

• Like 1

for months, there is no new whitelisted server anymore

I was not aware - but as http://support.dayzmod.com/ is not updated or responded to it makes sense.

Dayz Devs: If the Dayz Community-Mod is dying because no one is supporting it, fine: Thanks for your hard work in the past. Let us know you quit so we hosters can stop waiting, move on and choose more active alternatives like DayZero etc. Otherwise this is just a waste of time and money.

Damn, Im sorry dude.  I have such limited knowledge in regards to server hosting (even though I have learned a fair amount from this forum thread) I dont have any good suggestions as to what they did.  Kinda sucks for us admins who are paying every month.  I have seriously considered saving myself $35 a month and getting rid of the server, but I have a small but loyal set of regulars I feel somewhat obligated to.  

Don't feel sorry dude ;) One positive thing is our server is still starting. 3 or 4 restarts are needed but it starts.

Do you know what exactly HFB have done to fix the issue for you ?

Don't feel sorry dude ;) One positive thing is our server is still starting. 3 or 4 restarts are needed but it starts.

Do you know what exactly HFB have done to fix the issue for you ?

No I have no idea. I asked, but was not able to get any type of information from them at all.  Glad they made it work tho

The problem is most certainly NOT fixed.  My server has crashed several times today.  It seems the devs are just going to sit quietly and wait till Standalone comes out and hope that we give up / go away in the meantime.

No I have no idea. I asked, but was not able to get any type of information from them at all.  Glad they made it work tho

Ok, can you give me your server ip and port please ? So I can give it for exemple on my new ticket.

Thanks.

• Like 1

The IP for my server is 108.62.145.154:2322

Edited by splant316
  • Like 1

Ok, can you give me your server ip and port please ? So I can give it for exemple on my new ticket.

Thanks.

Use mine too.  24.178.103.110:2302

My server is not crashing but I'm not getting any vehicle spawns can any else confirm this on their server as well?

This is madness. I can not babysit my auto-restarts all the time.  It takes about 6 manual restarts to get a properly working connection. 

• Like 1

This is madness. I can not babysit my auto-restarts all the time.  It takes about 6 manual restarts to get a properly working connection. 

I couldn't agree more...