patrick__Wien

Can't install anything from dayzCommander

hi,

i want to install dayz mod with the commander, but i always get this error messahe

System.Net.WebException: Der Remote Server hat einen Error zurück gegeben (404) Nicht gefunden
bei System.Net.HTTPWebRequest.GetNoRespons
bei Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

bei Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion new Version, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

hopefully someone can help me bought arma2 + arrowhead yesterday just for dayz :)

BR

Hey there, most likely an antivirus blocking the download.

Try making sure malwarebytes or other programs have got dayz commander in its white-list. (Or just disable them)

if that docent help try downloading the new netframework. http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653

that docent work, re-install and make sure your running commander in Admin mode.

Edited by TMW Se7eN
  • Like 1

- Check DayZCommander is allowed through your windows firewall. 

If it still doesn't work:

- Try flushing your DNS (Start > Command Prompt > Type: Ipconfig /flushdns)

- Change your DNS settings to either Google's or OpenDNS, instructions for each are below:

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 4

I know that this is an old thread, but I'm having this issue right now. I can't download a thing through dayz commander.

I have flushed my DNS, updated .net framework, disabled my firewall, re-installed dayz commander, reinstalled arma2 and arma2oa. No change what so ever.

__________The error message__________

cdn.dayz.st resolved to 146.185.23.130

System.Net.WebException: The remote computer returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.

I have no idea of what to do now...

I know that this is an old thread, but I'm having this issue right now. I can't download a thing through dayz commander.

I have flushed my DNS, updated .net framework, disabled my firewall, re-installed dayz commander, reinstalled arma2 and arma2oa. No change what so ever.

__________The error message__________

cdn.dayz.st resolved to 146.185.23.130

System.Net.WebException: The remote computer returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.

I have no idea of what to do now...

Having this problem too. Please someone help. 

Ok so i had a long, long, long, long, long look to find out this stupid error and i found it and it worked. all ii had to do was clean up my registry, to do that download ccleaner link here http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

after its installed open program and on the left side click on "registry"

scan, then fix issues sometimes it takes a couple of tries.

after its all clean start up dayz commander and it should be fixed.

hope this helps

- Check DayZCommander is allowed through your windows firewall. 

- Try flushing your DNS (Start > Command Prompt > Type: Ipconfig /flushdns)

- Change your DNS settings to either Google's or OpenDNS, instructions for each are below:

Jesus, you won the internet. Thanks brother.

Just to add, attempt to flush the DNS various times. My issue was essentially the servers DayZ Commander was connecting to were either over encumbered or simply not responding, so I flushed the DNS, attempted to download, flushed again and attempted to download and after my third attempt all was well.

you were ressurecting an old topic.

Don't use dayzcommander at all till issues are fixed, dayzcommander can't browse properly dayzmod servers on Steam for now.

dayzlauncher is working properly.

Hey there, most likely an antivirus blocking the download.

Try making sure malwarebytes or other programs have got dayz commander in its white-list. (Or just disable them)

if that docent help try downloading the new netframework. http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653

that docent work, re-install and make sure your running commander in Admin mode.

thank you so much this worked got me