Sign in to follow this  
R3c0n (DayZ)

Apocalypse Simulations - Epoch - Event this Saturday

Hi guys, 

I know there's dozens of Epoch servers, so what makes this one so special right?

I play as one of the dedicated UN medical teams on the server, and this weekend we have word that a Takistani Warlord will be invading Chernarus, and I would like you to help us crush the invaders.

We have a couple of different factions on the server, and I want to invite you to join us. The server has quite a few additions outside of the standard Epoch mod, including a large Prison, (skins, weapons, fast rope etc), and more will be added.

We have the start of a really good, close knit community and you can be a part of that.

The website is http://apocolypsesimulations.enjin.com/

The server IP is 64.31.51.154 Port 2322 for anyone who has never joined a server directly like this, just go to any Epoch server via your chosen launcher, escape to menu, hit multiplayer, then remote, and enter the address.

I would love to see another organised group join us, at the moment we have a large group of mercs, a couple of friendlies, a couple of bandits, and of course the UN, so you can play without immediately being shot on sight, but still get some action.

We have a community TS set up, the details are on the forum.

Hope to see you there.

TLDR: If you want a decent server, and fed up with playing alongside KOS douchebags, come check us out.

Edited by R3c0n

I am the server owner and primary admin. I would like to that Recon for this recruitment thread and offically extend the invitation to all those that are looking for a server that caters to clans and groups looking for PvP with all of the trolling, griefing, and drama. We have rules in place to limit damage down to your base and plan to add in AI guards and base packages for clans. We are also working on custom skins for each of the clans to help distinguish them from the average player.

As the community grows we will be increasing the variety and amount of military hardware including APCs, tanks, attack helis, and possibly even VTOL aircraft such as the Harrier and F35. Our goal is to provide a place for clans to battle and have fun in the zombie apocalypse without the hassle of banditry, hackers, and general trolls.

Lastly the community has a voice in how the server progresses. Their will be a meeting of the representatives of all the offical groups/units/clans/factions to decide what would help improve the server. Majority rules and aside from one or two issues all are open to discussion and I will abide by the communties decision.

Hope yall come and give us a look, maybe check out our improved Trade Post up on Klen, visit the Prison near Gorka, or assault Devil's Castle, which is held by AI bandits.

It is a great server, with a great community looking to grow. Trading Post setup is awesome and is very user friendly. Admin/Owner is great guy and very friendly. No issues at all with server

This is definitely the best server I have ever played on. Would recommend checking out.

I noticed a few new people trying to get on last night, but having the old issue of missing files, guys make sure you have updated Epoch properly - I find this easiest in Dayz Commander, just click on Install, look for the mod on the right and then update.