Sign in to follow this  
Woofington

Knocked unconcious on spawn?

I was just spawned a new character after dying and I have been knocked out. There were no zombies that I know of, it literally happened as soon as I loaded in. I can't hit escape and I can't respawn. I just want to start a new character again, not wait 20 minutes (it is a really really long knock out) for something I had no control over :(

I was just spawned a new character after dying and I have been knocked out. There were no zombies that I know of' date=' it literally happened as soon as I loaded in. I can't hit escape and I can't respawn. I just want to start a new character again, not wait 20 minutes (it is a really really long knock out) for something I had no control over :(

[/quote']

I too am stuck in this state. I have Tried killing my self but it will not work the Hourglass was on screen for a good deal of time. Any help would be appreciated.

You have the disconnect penalty, which knocks you out for 3 minuites, this bugs sometimes and they only way it will be fixed is by waiting for the timer to go and hitting that respawn key, or having the server roll back if this happend in a state of Desync.

Similar thread here.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1767

I cant do anything. the timer wont go down. i have waited for over twenty minuets and still nothing. I cant click respawn as I cant get the menu pen in this state my friends bandaged me and gave me blood so I am not going to die that way. I guess the only way to save me is with an epi-pen...

I too have this issue. Do NOT reinstall dayz/arma. Character data is saved based on your cd-key. This glitch has no solution, and the dev has yet to correct any of our states to my knowledge. All we can do is wait for a character info crash, or for rocket to actually check the support forums and fix this bug ASAP. Tons of people are complaining about this on the servers, but not all of them are coming here. Hopefully Rocket knows how big of an issue this is. I have been in this state for 6 hours.

The only thing I can suggest you do in addition to the suggestions above, is to hop on IRC to try and catch one of the Devs, or send an email to them so that they can wipe your character so you can spawn in again. This has happened before and that's the way I've known for it to be resolved.

The only thing I can suggest you do in addition to the suggestions above' date=' is to hop on IRC to try and catch one of the Devs, or send an email to them so that they can wipe your character so you can spawn in again. This has happened before and that's the way I've known for it to be resolved.

[/quote']

I've been in IRC for a bit now, and devs haven't shown.

May shoot them an email, but i don't even know what information they would require to erase my data.

I'm also experiencing this. I died on my previous login, now I'm stuck in that location and the hourglass is not ticking down.

Unable to access the respawn menu.

I'll try sending devs a message using the contact form.

I did the contact form and they got back to me pretty quickly, but after that i have yet to hear anything back and the issue is still persisting. Hopefully it's something they can fix. I'm just being patient now.

For those of you having this issue that plan on sending them an email via the contact form, be sure to send your profile names. That's what they asked me for.

I'm also experiencing this. I died on my previous login' date=' now I'm stuck in that location and the hourglass is not ticking down.

Unable to access the respawn menu.

I'll try sending devs a message using the contact form.

[/quote']

I did the contact form and they got back to me pretty quickly' date=' but after that i have yet to hear anything back and the issue is still persisting. Hopefully it's something they can fix. I'm just being patient now.

For those of you having this issue that plan on sending them an email via the contact form, be sure to send your profile names. That's what they asked me for.

[/quote']

Actually, i think i was incorrect about the information you may want to send them! I believe the thing they want is the ID number associated with your profiles.

Launch Arma 2

Click "profiles"

Select your profile and click "EDIT"

See where it lists an ID number? Send them that number.

For example;10333773.