Sign in to follow this  
Zekken

looking for a good UK based server

Hello there guys

again am here looking for a good UK based server with no 500 cars and 100 choppers and NO pay to win/ spawn with good gear shite! looking for something that's very close to vanilla with maybe a few added thing at NWAF and some at NEAF. NO barracks at Balota and coast towns etc. Also needs to have a lot of players ive found some good servers but have no player base.

I was playing on a server called the Winchester but that has now gone down witch am gutted about. There has to be something out there for me and my quad note we only play chernarus

UK410 one of the best EU servers I have ever played on.  Great staff, high pop, anti hacks and vanilla setting.

193.93.46.33:2302

UK410 one of the best EU servers I have ever played on.  Great staff, high pop, anti hacks and vanilla setting.

193.93.46.33:2302

played this server a lot but min see 3 hackers a day on that server does not help is a public server. if it was a private hive with the right admin tools I would be perfect

Have you tried

The Purgatory [Private Hive] | Vanilla | 100 Vehicles | Custom Anti-Hack / Custom Anti-Combatlog | Active Admins | Trondheim, No no.png?1163393040

89.151.204.151:2302

• Like 1

Have you tried

The Purgatory [Private Hive] | Vanilla | 100 Vehicles | Custom Anti-Hack / Custom Anti-Combatlog | Active Admins | Trondheim, No no.png?1163393040

if you want to play on the wild side and have steak nearly kill you passing out while flying a heli 10 meters off the ground your welcome to join us on eu46 

• Like 1

Have you tried

just looked it up on dayz commander and its only showing 3 players online. is it normally that low on a Sunday evening ?

still looking guy so throw me what good servers you have

www.dayzevo.com is kinda nice. but its no KoS one. 

shame I are quad normall kills on sight to start a good fire fight we not into RP stuff to get a fire fight going