Sign in to follow this  
carsonearl

Private Military Company DLC causing problems with DayZ!

I made a video of this shit so you all can see way easier

http://www.twitch.tv/carsonearl/c/2612636

i know what you are saying and other do too, the reason you are getting these errors is that you are running a different version of the pmc dlc this needs to be updated the update is in the patch 1.59 if you are installing the patches before installing the pmc your pmc dlc will not be updated to the latest version

i know what you are saying and other do too, the reason you are getting these errors is that you are running a different version of the pmc dlc this needs to be updated the update is in the patch 1.59 if you are installing the patches before installing the pmc your pmc dlc will not be updated to the latest version

Can you please give me some links to fix it?

Fuck this shit I just bought Arma 2 Combined Ops/PMC off of Steam for $11, I'm not going to buy any games that don't activate on Steam off Amazon ever again.

I got pmc from the arma website and then used gooOgle and the search function here to find out step by step how to get it all working so i didn't fuck up my install. Give me a minute and i will see if i can help you dude :) 

I got pmc from the arma website and then used gooOgle and the search function here to find out step by step how to get it all working so i didn't fuck up my install. Give me a minute and i will see if i can help you dude :)

Thank you but it's okay, I bought it all on Steam

ah ok bummer. missed that last bit :) 

I try as hard as i can to not buy from Steam :D

Just like most problems in life this one was solved with money, I am playing DayZ with the PMC textures and they look amazing with the Steam version.

• Like 1