Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Clean187

Returning player, looking for a good private hive.

HEY PEEPS.

So. I haven't played in awhile. Just lost interest, busy with school/life/yadayada. Anyway. I'm looking to make a return because I was watching some youtube stuff and I was like "MAN I MISS DAYZ!" So yeah.

Things I am looking for:

-I'm looking for a private hive server that is well maintained and isn't swimming with hackers.

-A good population is ideal, because as fun as it is to amass huge quantities of loot it isn't so fun never getting to use it! 

-Friendlies AND Bandits because it's super fun to make a group of people to just jam around with.

-I don't really care what map it is/mod it is, just because it doesn't matter to me and I'm willing to try the new stuff (I've only really played on Chernarus)

-I'm fine without a whitelist.

-I have no problems with starting with/without loot or whatever.

-As I am based in Eastern Canada, a server that is closer to that would be preferred.

Holla? Prease. :). 

Edited by Mr_Clean187

The Purgatory - some custom buildings. One barrack area on NEA, Firestation in Zelenogorsk and a couple of hidden treasures on the woods. Good player base with 3-5 clans. Heli crashes start out as one helicopter with AI flying around for 10 minutes before it crashes a random place (can be shoot down). Very good main admin, active secondary admins. Custom combat log-prevention script. Custom antihacker-script- Vehicle-level: 60-100, automatically kept on this level. Tents that are unused for 30 days are swept. All over a great server. Try it.

Edited by Winch
  • Like 1

The Purgatory - some custom buildings. One barrack area on NEA, Firestation in Zelenogorsk and a couple of hidden treasures on the woods. Good player base with 3-5 clans. Heli crashes start out as one helicopter with AI flying around for 10 minutes before it crashes a random place (can be shoot down). Very good main admin, active secondary admins. Custom combat log-prevention script. Custom antihacker-script- Vehicle-level: 60-100, automatically kept on this level. Tents that are unused for 30 days are swept. All over a great server. Try it.

Nevermind, I've found it. but also discovered that it is placed in Norway. Well. Being in Eastern Canada, that's kind of far for me. 

Edited by Mr_Clean187

I'd like to direct you over to Adrenaline-Gaming's server, US264. We are not a Private Hive, but do fulfill your anti-hacking needs as we have a team of dedicated Server admins who can guarantee and 99.9% hack free gaming environment. Head on over to our forums at www.Adrenaline-Gaming.net, join our community, and hop on our Teamspeak server to learn more.

• Like 1