I was just talking to a friend about dayz and how I set up camps with some tents and fencing...he pointed ouy how cool it would be to have enterable caves in the game. I personally think it would be really cool to put a few tents in a small cave and fence it off...what do you all think?

• Like 3

I was just talking to a friend about dayz and how I set up camps with some tents and fencing...he pointed ouy how cool it would be to have enterable caves in the game. I personally think it would be really cool to put a few tents in a small cave and fence it off...what do you all think?

#1 - is great idea :beans:

#2 - is wrong place for suggest ( I am noob but I knowing this shit) :P

#3 - is fucking really great idea :thumbsup:

edit #4 is now moved in the right place and my #2 is not anymore coreect :|

Edited by KoS

I also think that have a lot of small or medium caves with a couple large could really add to the emersion of the world....right now the only reason to explore the wilderness is to find a place to hide gear, this could give a whole new reason to explore the world

• Like 1

The engine doesn't support under ground content. I suppose you could have really small caves but they would be really buggy and spaz out the AI

I dont know if this is something they could implement in SA or maybe you could create custome buildings look like hills and function as caves...I know nothing about that stuff lol

I would think maybe some small but extremely long enterable caves would be neat. Like it would be really narrow and small inside but then would lead into larger caves within the tunnels. I mean that's what I believe and I find your idea is cool, but I think others have thought of it to.

• Like 1

Oh im sure others have brought it up and yeah excatly how you described would rock....hard to locate cause small entrace but worth it

Idk if you guys have seen psisyndicate's vids on a new dayz mod, dayz aftermath, but they just took rock formations and made caves by setting up walls and roofs using the rocks. They were a little wonky but served the purpose.