Sign in to follow this  
GrunDy

Suggestion - Barracade

Hey Rocket,

Not posted much on this forum just done a lot of browsing through threads.

Was wondering if you thought of maybe an idea to 'Barracade' your self some where. I.e. You in a small building, house, you could have a feature that you chop down wood and use planks to put over door ways/Windows...Another feature to have glass smash effect allowing zombies to break in that way.

Just my 2 Cents.

Wire Fencing and Sand Bags. You've successfully barricaded yourself in a building. This isn't "Call of Duty Zombie Mod".

Also, it's rare, but has happened to me. If a pack of zombies "Attack" you enough outside the building, it can and will get destroyed.

The old planks of wood over the door trick eh? Gonna be tricky carrying them around.

Please don't refur back to Call of duty...I hate the fact that when you mention Zombie's it instantly refers to CoD -.-

My idea is for such things as a safety place. For example people storeing stuff in tent's atm, are able to be 'robbed' maybe add a feature i.e. build a chest/trunk similar to minecraft, and have it stored in a building. And be able to secure you building with a baracde. So if a player is aimlessly running around, or running from a horde, would try and enter your building and get stumped.

Was just a small idea, would give players an alternative play style, instead of carrying guns and meds in their bags, maybe they would have to think about crafting mats etc.

Please don't refur back to Call of duty...I hate the fact that when you mention Zombie's it instantly refers to CoD -.-

Then don't reference to it in the way that CoD zombies is. We're lucky we even have the tents. Personally, It's perfectly fine how it is. Clans/Server Communities already have 5+ tents in an undisclosed location that they keep watch and guard over which makes it sometimes very difficult to get any gear. It also makes it so players have to actually LOOK. If it was just in a building, all anyone would have to do is look for the random structures in the middle of nowhere to search. Adding the ability to actually hide gear inside a "Crate", inside a structure, that's also "Barricaded" would just make clans and other groups that know how to find gear even more OP, since even the tool box (Which would most likely be needed to take down the barricades) is hard enough to find.

-1 for the idea. The tents are amazing for storing items and can be placed in random areas of the map for concealment, and they're also accessible which balances the mechanic out.