DevilBlade

Nerf zombie aggro range!! Servers with and without starting gun?

Really the way it is now us un-experienced players can't get to a single town without dying...

Every server i join people complain how much this game suck after you removed it and Buffed zombie aggro.

I still enjoy the game though, but my honest opinion is, if this stays im guessing you will see a drastic loss of players.

so my suggestion is you should atleast find a new way to balance the game.

Thank you for the hard work.

The new super-zombies are a total joke. You want your pistol back? You gonna need some fucking Kryptonite for these niggers.

They are nerfing it Yes!!!,

Also i think the hatchet must go back in the equipment slot

Go find a barn if you want a weapon. You think you just wake up on a beach and have a gun? Its about realism.

Go find a barn if you want a weapon. You think you just wake up on a beach and have a gun? Its about realism.

I can't see why i would wake up at a beach in the first place.

And i believe that There's a higher posibility it would be more realistic if you spawned with a gun ''brought it from home'' in belief you had a license in game that is xD

Then going in some random person's barn harvesting weapons xD

The first 30 mins " after spawning" are great with no gun, gets the mind working... So "No starting pistol".

The first 30 mins " after spawning" are great with no gun' date=' gets the mind working... So "No starting pistol".

[/quote']

I can agree with you to a certain point.

But as said for us un-experienced players it really is hopeless atm.

But what would you say if maybe the made it the server creators choice?

some servers with starting guns and some withouth?

The following is my own opinion, if you dont like it then dont read it.

Finding a weapon is easy now, losing agro is god dam pish now, not having a weapon when you spawn is so god dam fun making the start of the game a scramble to get armed before "something/one" kills you horribly.

Because you will die its just how long does it take to catch up, my last 2 deaths were I god bored in the north and wanted a challenge again, this really is a better way,

The first 30 mins " after spawning" are great with no gun' date=' gets the mind working... So "No starting pistol".

[/quote']

I can agree with you to a certain point.

But as said for us un-experienced players it really is hopeless atm.

But what would you say if maybe the made it the server creators choice?

some servers with starting guns and some withouth?

Starting without a gun is much better, maybe we could start with a melee weapon though, but it's not impossible to sneak into a town and find a melee weapon quite fast. At least not during the nights.

If you're an inexperienced player and get this mod and don't feel like learning to play you've picked the wrong mod in my opinion.

I hate when different servers have different settings, there are already more options then there should be with veteran/regular and 3rd person. One ruleset to rule them all plz! Or something like that..

I would think its more realistic to wake up with a gun than without... do you think you would of made it that far with a flashlight...? when there are hundreds of zombies and handful of survivors left.

I would think its more realistic to wake up with a gun than without... do you think you would of made it that far with a flashlight...? when there are hundreds of zombies and handful of survivors left.

I don't even know if realism is even something we can talk about in this case though, we don't know the story behind the event in this mod (or do we?) but it looks like you've been washed up on the shore.. Who even said that you've made it far? This might as well be the start of the journey. Maybe guns are not that common (because of laws) from wherever you came from, maybe you were on a ship when this zombie outbreak happened etc.

The focus should be on creating a challenge and make the game fun. I love that you don't start with any weapon and have to put some effort into getting better equipment.

Just having a gun on you when you start is as realistic as the nights in this game. In other words, realism isn't even present.

I love the new starting gear. The problem is the zeds detection range, which might be fixed in the next hotfix. I will stop playing to save myself the agony until 1.7.1.5 is out.

I guess I am fine with no starter gun if there is not super zombies. How in the world are you supposed to find a gun with super zombies everywhere and on top of that you have no protection. Just doesn't make sense to me.

I guess I am fine with no starter gun if there is not super zombies. How in the world are you supposed to find a gun with super zombies everywhere and on top of that you have no protection. Just doesn't make sense to me.

exactly:P

No starter gun would be fun without super zombies.

But as it is now, its impossible unless you'r lucky to atleast find a mele weapon within range of no zombies.

Who the hell brings an AK to a deerstand anyway?