Sign in to follow this  
kylesesh

my computer is ready :)

Hi guys

my pc is ready

the speakers are in

monitor is plugged

and im currently installing Arma 2 and it will be finished in about 90 mins or so.

getting there slowly lads.

• Like 3

good luck welcome to the rest of your life

• Like 1

What about your body?

Thy body must be ready or sacrifice cannot be made.

just installing operation arrowhead now and i will say, that arma 2 is not even lagging on my 7950, even on high settings.

Getting DayZ to work is depressing for the first time. I hope you don't get into problems.

Agreed, i can be a pain in the ass if you don;t follow the steps correctly, if you do though it's pretty straight forward. If you run into trouble just post your issues up here somewhere and we'll get you up and running.

These forums got my pc running like a dream.

5yvj3d.jpg

• Like 6

fans don't look like they are working on that computer :lol:

• Like 4

Why do people say it's hard? I mean, just download DayZ Commander, go to the "Install / Update" button, install the Arma patch, the DayZ patch and you're ready to go.

On the contrary Morgan, you might have been that lucky but most of us suffered. It took me 2 months to get it to run. One day, it just decided to work. Never found out why. Best of luck mate, let us know if you've any problems, like Fraggle said. :thumbsup:

You play with speakers?

Playing any shooter with speakers give you a disadvantage from the start.

• Like 1

On the contrary Morgan, you might have been that lucky but most of us suffered. It took me 2 months to get it to run. One day, it just decided to work. Never found out why. Best of luck mate, let us know if you've any problems, like Fraggle said. :thumbsup:

I love DC, but the Reset your NASA computer after every update was and is a joke.

I bought a new P.C. a while back and every single update, map install, patch update, meant I had to reset my P.C. everytime. If I had not, it would have been Willy up my arse time. The things we do for love.

Edit: OP, Enjoy.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25