Huntik

Anyone found NVG's in 1.7.7.1 HELICRASH??

hi, I searched about 100 crashed heilo sites and I dind find them? do they still respawn on helicrash?

Found mine yesterday, id say about 30 crashsites looted before it. So i think they still do, but the chance seems lower than before. Good Luck!

Chances for NVGs are higher here, and we will be hosting events for them as well...

New server lots of loot and vehicles have'nt been touched yet Bambis and Bandits are welcomed. Admins are myself (JTizzell and Benny Lava)

IP: 109.123.117.178

Port: 3357

*300 Vehicles

*25 Helicopters

*Custom map (new added buildings)

*Self Bloodbag (with 10% infection chance)

*Vehicle disassembly (take parts off vehicles and use them to fix other vehicles)

*Auto refuel (no more filling jerry can after jerry can, just drive up to a fuel station and refuel!)

*Increased helicopter crashes (a new one every 8 minute)

*Custom loot tables (new guns added to crash site loot)

*Active admins (active administrators who don't abuse their power and are here to serve you)

*Bridge to Skalisty Island

*Street light system at night

*Server events (hosted by administrators, these server events are a fun way to bring new community interaction to DayZ)

Our server rules are listed as you join the server.

Enjoy your stay!

300 Vehicles, 25 Helicopters, LOL. Do people really enjoy these servers? I bet the custom buildings includes 6 barracks in every city.

• Like 1

300 Vehicles, 25 Helicopters, LOL. Do people really enjoy these servers? I bet the custom buildings includes 6 barracks in every city.

Yes they do and the other .1% are playing on empty public hives.

I used to play on private hives with modded DayZ. But with all that quantity of high-level loot it gets boring really quick. So I'm back playing vanilla on public hives. And public hive servers are far from empty.