Sign in to follow this  
The_Golden_Dude.

Looking for a buddy to play Dayz with.

Hey all! I am going to be playing Dayz a lot in the coming months, and want to find a buddy to play with and have fun. I live in the US but travel to U.K. often so either time zone is fine. I am a very team oriented person and don't want to play alone, I hope I can find someone to play with and do a Frankie & Jack type thing :D If you want to hit me up on Skype: stone-2057. I don't do any recording as of yet, but that is an option if i have a good friend and a good foundation.

Just need a few things:

Microphone

English Speaking

Well that's about it, I hope I will be on the Forums for a long time to come and make some good friends!

Cheers - Golden

AS OF NOW: I cant get dayz to work so F*ck it, im going to wait for SA.

Edited by The_Golden_Dude.

I hope I can find someone to play with and do a Frankie & Jack type thing :D

Does that mean you are able to record? I have been looking for someone to help me get multi-perspective footage. If so send me a PM.

I Don't do any recording now, but would love to record and do videos for a channel... (As soon as I set-up recording for my new Pc)

Hey did I have a sever with a couple of friends on it and I'm looking for ppl to join I so we can get a permanent base set up by te admins so if you want to hit me on Skype : immaninjadude I have a TS as well which I prefer to use

A lot of my friends quit playing recently, do you have a mic?

Think: If someone requires you to have a Mic, don't you think that person would own one? lol jk,on the serious side yes i have a mic. $300 Turtle beaches to be exact.

Think: If someone requires you to have a Mic, don't you think that person would own one? lol jk,on the serious side yes i have a mic. $300 Turtle beaches to be exact.

My bad dude I didn't read that part, add me on steam if you wanna play sometime Jayhawker32

My bad dude I didn't read that part, add me on steam if you wanna play sometime Jayhawker32

Ok thanks bud! I'll hit you up on steam later :)

It's so stupid that people are still trying to manually launch dayz, dayz commander is where it's at!