Sign in to follow this  
starthealmighty

Balota Buddies 24hr Challenge Event| Utes PvP| Dayz Standalone 1st Prize | 27th July | 12am-12am GMT

Before i Talk about the Event, ill Give a little Bit of information For Those That have not played Balota Buddies PvP Utes Server Yet

IP: 184.164.146.210:2332

Obviosuly Its on Utes, And Runs Day. It Has a Lot of Cute Stuff.
Things like Custom Buildings and Custom Spawning Gear
I mean you can Simply go to http://pvp.bbhive.net/login And You can Choose What Skin/Wepon/Backpack you want to Spawn with. There are 18 skins And 53 Guns to choose From.
To Use this system you Must Have Logged into the Server at least once, When you do your Debug Monitor Displays Your Player ID, Simply Put your Game name and PID in after you have Spawned on the server And Your Set

You an also simply View http://pvp.bbhive.net/ to View the Leaderboard and Look at the Delicious Negative Humanity BTnaCkZ.jpg

Currently You Do not need DayzUtes to play on the server, As Zabn Made it so it Is Running Standard Dayz, However it Will Be Changed to DayzUtes in the near Future Before the event
The map Already has a Heap of Extra Stuff Added.. Well now ontop of the mass Graves, Fortified Mosque's and Big castles, it Now Has Docked Carriers that Spawn Choppers and Osprey's, and One Further out at Sea that Spawns Attack Choppers.. And More Osprey's
Also.There Will be a Script on the Server Where it Delete's and Respawns All vehicles After the Restart

Now Enough of talking about The Map

Event time!

The Event is More of a Challenge than event.

At 12am GMT/UTC On the 20th of July The Current Stats for the Server Will Be Reset and the Event Will Start, The Window of the Event will be 24 Hours, And at the End of THose 24 hours the Winner Will be Decided.

Here is a Link to help you with the Window:http://www.timeandda...440&ah=23&am=55

Obviously no one is expected to Stay for the whole 24 hours. This is Simply The Window So that All Players Across the Globe have a Fair Chance and Reaching Number 1.

So, kill as many people as you can in 24 hours?

This is exactly what is it, And it Shall Be Glorious

With Many Many Thanks to An Anonomoys Do-Gooder of Balota Buddies Who is donating A Copy of Dayz Standalone And Dr Shade Who Has Offered to Donate 3 Steam Games for Prizes.
1st Place Shall Recive a Copy Of Dayz Standalone
2nd Place Shall Receive 2 Steam games
3rd Shall Receive A Steam Game

The Winner Shall Get Bragging Rights, and a Special Spot in my Heart.... Maybe even a Cuddle

I Hope Everyone Will Enjoy this Event, And i for one Will Be Looking Forward to Shooting you all , With Bullets of Love Of Course

This Will Be my face looking at the Leaderboard at all the Death at the end
5S2jguq.jpg

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 6

Ermagerd! I've set up my custom skin and

I

CAN

HAZ

LAPUA!

Everyone Feel More that Welcome to come Join us =)

you don't have to be apart of our community to join, Just jump in and start killing

I would love to come and moider as many chumps as possible but its my mums birthday and I have to take her out. Hopefully I'll find some time in the 24 hours to get on :)

The Date for this event Has now been changed to the 27th of July
The server is up and Working, Jump in and have a go,
And Try and make it for the 24 Hour event :) 
If you have any Feedback or questions, feel free to message me anytime

EVENT IS ON NOW!!!!!

Get in there and get some Folks!!!

Server is now running Utes 1.3  and this event is open to EVERYONE 

IP and Port : 184.164.146.210:2332

Happy Hunting my Friends  B)