Yes I have...man no idea what's causing the problme :\ it makes me really sad.

first of all you do not launch the gdamn game from steam. 2nd your dayz commander looks like its not updated with the current Netframe Work Dll's, im sure that has an issues, but aside from that, you setting sin your dayz commander are wrong, you launching the game from steam is wrong. Let me look through my threads and see if i can find one that relates to this issues... nvm im just gonna make a gdamn video

first of all you do not launch the gdamn game from steam. 2nd your dayz commander looks like its not updated with the current Netframe Work Dll's, im sure that has an issues, but aside from that, you setting sin your dayz commander are wrong, you launching the game from steam is wrong. Let me look through my threads and see if i can find one that relates to this issues... nvm im just gonna make a gdamn video

I don't know what your problem is but I'm not launching dayZ from steam.

And if you can be more specific it'll be good, DayZ Commander says it's up to date.

I don't know what's "Netframe work Dll" and you don't have to be agressive and all badass here, please keep calm nobody insulted you don't insult anybody and act like a "gdamn genius and next step of evolution".

• Like 2

Found this if it helps.. http://forums.dayzco...on-from-server/

"update: fixed it

had to uninstall dzcommander, then

go through eveery folded in my comp and delete any and ALL that where for= dayz, battleeye, dzcommander, then

empty trash bin, then

restart comp,

then i reinstalled dzcommander and it is working fine "

I already kinda did that, the only thing is I haven't reinstalled battleye will try that though, and I'll research about what that guy said "Netframe work Dll" [no idea what it is but I hope it's something worthwhile]

____

Anyways, I have newest net framework so no idea what that guy meant.

And he didn't tell me which settings were incorrect in my dayZ commander so ... that's a bit problematic...

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this, I added exceptions in firewall, I have latest drivers, I have both games, Launched them as required, did "Verify game cache" ... wasted whole evening trying to figure it out :\

Edited by LizardProtector

Another thread on the same issue http://forums.dayzco...on-from-server/

I know both of those, been doing lots of research from google on that matter :\ sadly, those are not my issues, my DayZ commander just says that it is unable to get version from server...

Thank you very much for your help though, I'm very very thankful.

No worries, Last thing I can think of On Dayzcommander.exe - Properties - security - are the permissions all set to Allow for Administrators and Users?

Edited by vandal gab

No worries, Last thing I can think of On Dayzcommander.exe - Properties - security - are the permissions all set to Allow for Administrators and Users?

Everything has ticks on them...for every user, even though I'm the only user here it's like my computer in particular :D

So no I don't think that's the problem...

Well good luck hope you find a fix, I'm sure somebody on here has an idea on how to fix it =)

Edited by vandal gab
  • Like 1

Well good luck, I'm sure somebody on here has an idea on how to fix it =)

I sure hope I'm not the only person in whole universe that has this particular problem hehe

Thank you for your help though, I don't know how to repay you for all your wasted time, it really is frustrating that we weren't able to fix it...

Thank you again for your time. Have a good day.

• Like 1

Nothing...I also posted in DayZ commander forum but nobody answered there, the only thing that's fixed now is that arma 2 is not out of date anymore, "Mods (unable to get version from server)" still exists :\

You are running windows 7?

If so, on youre homescreen, click start, then in the searchbox type UAC---> click it (User Access Control) then you get a new window with "User Account Control Settings"

Pull the slidebar all the way down to "Never notify"

In that way you get rid of a few seciurity roadblocks, now try uninstall and reinstall Dayz commander.

Put the slider back up when youre done, the slider is there for a reason.

Can you just try this, and make sure youre a admin on youre computer, also run Ccleaner while you are at it, it wont hurt :)

Edited by John69

You are running windows 7?

If so, on youre homescreen, click start, then in the searchbox type UAC---> click it (User Access Control) then you get a new window with "User Account Control Settings"

Pull the slidebar all the way down to "Never notify"

In that way you get rid of a few seciurity roadblocks, now try uninstall and reinstall Dayz commander.

Put the slider back up when youre done, the slider is there for a reason.

Can you just try this, and make sure youre a admin on youre computer, also run Ccleaner while you are at it, it wont hurt :)

Did all that, I don't know, maybe the problem is not on my side? :\

I don't understand what may be wrong with this...still no answer on DayZCommander forum... :(

I just installed SixLauncher and I can't install DayZ even with that...which means there really is some kind of issue with my system.

I'll create new Admin account, see if it works there.

Do you use any virus or firewall software other than windows?

Do you use any virus or firewall software other than windows?

I use AVG FREE just because it creates illusion of anti-virus software lol

The problem is in connectivity that's for sure, since SixLauncher also couldn't connect, are there any ports that need to be open that are closed in my case?

Just deactivated my windows firewall as well as avg protection and still the same error...

Edited by LizardProtector

Port 80 I believe, well that was mentioned in the thread I posted yesterday but I wouldn't have a clue as never needed to changed any of those settings. It's gotta be firewall/connectivity related. Long long shot have you reset your router/modem recently?

Edited by vandal gab

dang, I'll have to find my routers passport I don't remember it's ID and/or PSW...

Any Progress on this?

Still the same, can't launch through SixLauncher, can't launch through DayZCommander, on DayZCommander forum nobody answered.

I gave up. I'll probably wait for standalone and play that I guess I've wasted couple of days now on this with no avail.

That's the only thing I haven't tried, can you give me link to dayZ mod files? I tried to use the on in install instructions but it says the file was removed or web-site is down.