Sign in to follow this  
sofwhitewolf

Zombie damage and framerate

So It seems that when you agro more then 3 zeds they lagg the hell out of the server and drop your frame rate to like 5. Then when they catch you at full health they incap me with 1 hit and then i bleed out/get eaten. How are you supposed to surrive that?? you cant. The only way is to avoid them all together and try not to get hit. This has happen more then once. it seems impossible to try and survive an attack. Please fix the zed lagg issue please...

In the past, I refused to ever disconnect from a server because zombies had me cornered in a structure. I would sooner die and lose all my equipment. Now, I do it almost every ten minutes. Firstly because zombies are near impossible to evade, but mainly because when there are zombies on me, I get between 5 and 10 FPS, making it impossible to shoot them anyway.

I don't know what the fuck has happened.

I've found that I get unplayable frame rate only when I lose the zombies. If they're still after me it's fine, but as soon as I run into a building and they lose me it lags until I kill every zombie that I lost. I haven't tried aggro'ing them again to see if that fixes it because it gets so laggy. But as soon as I kill that last clueless(standing still looking around) zombie my framerate goes back to normal.

That's weird that all 3 of you have this issue, me and the group of people I play with have never encountered this and we quite regularly pull lots of zeds to clear them out.

That's weird that all 3 of you have this issue' date=' me and the group of people I play with have never encountered this and we quite regularly pull lots of zeds to clear them out.

[/quote']

It is most likely the recent addition of zombies patrolling the area after they have been evaded that is causing the lag. If you pull them all and kill them all, It probably won't happen.

What servers do you all play on? i Play on Dallas 53/54 and some times some tx servers but it doesn't seem to matter what one im on.