Sign in to follow this  
fenixl

Private George Smith error whenever joining a server

I've been getting this error since yesterday when joining private hives only. But when I try joining a different server which is not a private hive i still get the error.

Specifically. Joining the server lobby is fine, but when it reaches the setup completed part where my character can be seen. I get the error instantly and it shows a dialog box where it says Private George Smith and disconnect in the bottom.

After pressing disconnect my arma 2 goes plain Blue or white.

I tried Verifying Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA in steam and ran it before i join a server

Recently, my arma 2 OA got banned a couple of months ago and i'm using a new key to play arma 2 oa.

I never had this problem until two nights ago. Hopefully someone could tell me how to fix this :/

Sorry for my terrible english lol.

Edited by Anarchy12

Bump also, I'm also getting this problem. Same problem as shown in this video.

I get this same problem as well. It only happens on certain private hive and all origin servers for me... I can play all official hive server just fine.

I made a post about this issue yesterday, however, I didn't receive much feedback :(

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/142548-getting-disconnected-from-private-and-origins-servers/

Edited by chetubet

Bump also, I'm also getting this problem. Same problem as shown in this video.

The guy who made that video back in February has got to know a fix by now! We gotta track this dude down and pick his brain!

Would these servers possibly be running script checkers that kick you if scripts are detected in you ArmA files? Because I know all Origins run this and some private hives run it.

Try removing any "corrupted" files and try again.

Now I'm just spit balling here but there really is no reason this should be happening other than that. Your files aren't corrupted (if you've reinstalled DayZ), you have the latest beta patch, and you can join some servers but not others.

Edited by TheDesigner

Would these servers possibly be running script checkers that kick you if scripts are detected in you ArmA files? Because I know all Origins run this and some private hives run it.

Now I'm just spit balling here but there really is no reason this should be happening other than that. Your files aren't corrupted (if you've reinstalled DayZ), you have the latest beta patch, and you can join some servers but not others.

I think you're right..

But I've never cheated on DayZ and have never intended to do so.

But I've never cheated on DayZ and have never intended to do so.

no one says that you have it just checks the files and if the files are corrupt even if its not using them it could kick you

no one says that you have it just checks the files and if the files are corrupt even if its not using them it could kick you

Holy crap you're from Mold... I live in Wrexham haha.

• Like 1

lol i wouldn't admit to that :) its a small world

try deleting the @dayz modfolder and reinstalling if your using dayzcommander delete the _DZC_CACHE folder too incase that has any problem files in it