esnoubro

I cant play DayZ

Well, first of all I have three problems, two about the game in general and DayZ:

1. I happen to buy the Arma II Combined Operations on Steam and all the downloaded and installed right after attempting to start the launcher Operation Arrowhead Arma II and left me a message saying "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup", being my original game and I started googling and found it may be that another user is using my CD-KEY and is playing like KEY stealing my style and I got really scared because it cost me to buy the game for me to come and steal the code or that, I started to do several things that were on forums to see if it fixed the problem and not managed, now I use the Arma II but if I give play from Steam, but I will address the respective path and run the launcher Arma II and OA. and I get the message "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup".

2. Install the mod DayZ and DayZ Commander and update everything, and when I want to get into any server I get the message "Bad version, server rejected connection" and not let me in to any server, and I've looked all updates of DayZ Commander and everything is updated, leave a picture here.

8YNThIJ.png

3. And the third and final problem is that on some servers (not all) to start the server I get the message "You cannot play / edit this mission; it is depends on downloadable content that has been deleted. Img_marine" and I can not enter some servers this server, I get this error on some servers for downloadable content and that.

Without more, these are the errors that I have for not playing DayZ, thanks and hope you can help me.

Few things to do.

Validate your Cache. Please just google if you do not know how, it is not hard.

Run Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA at least once to the menu.

Try these, then update us.

• Like 1

Your Beta-Patch is pretty old, most likely the cause.

You're using 95248 and the latest is 106400, If i was a betting man i'd say that is your issue, update it and find out :)

• Like 2

Be sure to log in tame version server as is your DAYZ mod.

If you are fully updated to 1.7.7.1 DAYZ, than you can only play on those servers, you cant play on 1.7.6.1 for example.

You can see your version in Dayz Commander under VERSIONS, and the server version on right side of the centre of screen (i described poorly, i know)

See pic for example:

http://www.google.si...nd.html;785;485

Hope i helped

Edited by marko4231
  • Like 1

Ok, I could solve the error of "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup", but how I fix the error number 2 and 3?, thanks for support.

For number 2, since you are using DayZ commader check to see if you have it set to run with steam enabled. If you do, disable it. However if you don't have it enabled, try enabling it and choosing the option to run with the beta patch.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

are you launching through steam if you are you need to press play with beta patch the version you are running is the steam default patch

• Like 2

Ok, I could solve the error of "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup", but how I fix the error number 2 and 3?, thanks for support.

Open dayz commander----> install update----> Arma 2 click install 103718 Stable (its the beta patch) you need to do this.

• Like 1

When trying to update the BetaPach I get this error, I have the original game I bought from steam, not because I get this.

Qsy81TR.png

This say "Incorrect key CD"

Edited by EsnouBro

close steam

start steam in admin (right click and run as administrator)

right click on arma2 and properties then local files

click on verify integrity of game cache

and do the same for arma2 oa

run arma2 to the menu

run arma2 oa to the menu

click in expansions

make sure the following are enabled

arma2

arma2 oa

arma2 baf lite

arma2 pmc lite

if not enable them and restart then exit the game

then install the beta and dayz

pop to pub and get me a drink :)

• Like 2

if your on steam

right click => properties => local files => Verify integrity of game cache

dayz commander

install/updates => click reinstall on the beta patch

manual install

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

download unzip and install

simples

• Like 2

I have uninstalled the game again, now its downloading on steam, I hope so no problems with this.

if your on steam

right click => properties => local files => Verify integrity of game cache

dayz commander

install/updates => click reinstall on the beta patch

manual install

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

download unzip and install

simples

thanks for this i'm onna test it, for now you have my beans

how do I fix the error while updating the new BetaPatach, I get "Wrong CD Key" and do not understand that if I have the original game of steam.

Qsy81TR.png

In this error say "Wrong CD Key"

Well, first of all I have three problems, two about the game in general and DayZ:

1. I happen to buy the Arma II Combined Operations on Steam and all the downloaded and installed right after attempting to start the launcher Operation Arrowhead Arma II and left me a message saying "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup", being my original game and I started googling and found it may be that another user is using my CD-KEY and is playing like KEY stealing my style and I got really scared because it cost me to buy the game for me to come and steal the code or that, I started to do several things that were on forums to see if it fixed the problem and not managed, now I use the Arma II but if I give play from Steam, but I will address the respective path and run the launcher Arma II and OA. and I get the message "Bad Serial Number Given In Setup".

2. Install the mod DayZ and DayZ Commander and update everything, and when I want to get into any server I get the message "Bad version, server rejected connection" and not let me in to any server, and I've looked all updates of DayZ Commander and everything is updated, leave a picture here.

8YNThIJ.png

3. And the third and final problem is that on some servers (not all) to start the server I get the message "You cannot play / edit this mission; it is depends on downloadable content that has been deleted. Img_marine" and I can not enter some servers this server, I get this error on some servers for downloadable content and that.

Without more, these are the errors that I have for not playing DayZ, thanks and hope you can help me.

This will fix your problem! Watch the video! A year ago I found out how to fix this problem! Hope it helps! It will!

• Like 1

how do I fix the error while updating the new BetaPatach, I get "Wrong CD Key" and do not understand that if I have the original game of steam.

Qsy81TR.png

In this error say "Wrong CD Key"

just press ok and it will continue

• Like 1

just press ok and it will continue

But presumably it should not this error, if I have the original game, no?

you don't own acr only the light its trying to patch something that ain't there so the serial key will never be in the registry

• Like 1

ok, I want to thank all the people who helped me with this problem and especially "AmberHelios" was a very kind and offered me his excellent help to resolve these errors, I gave my beans inventory all these survivors and bandits helped me :P B) :beans:

• Like 2

Glad to of helped you now get in front of my DMR crosshairs :)

• Like 1

Glad to of helped you now get in front of my DMR crosshairs :)

Thats my boy right there :D