Sign in to follow this  
bladeholdin

Some serious clientside issues

Earlier today I was trying to help a friend of mine log onto our server. It used to be namalsk Rmod, but now its Epoch Rmod, and he has problems. While attempting to log in, he gets a series of issues. For example, here's what happens: 1.http://imgur.com/LLNYuo9 2. http://imgur.com/FNT86RI 3. http://imgur.com/mM0NJU9 4. http://imgur.com/H0iJBZt

We've gone through it with him, and he has the correct launch parameters. He's reinstalled ArmA, DayZ, and Epoch. How do we fix this?

100th Post.

100th Post.

Let's check the quality of those posts.. oh dear god. Sorry but spamming hard to 100th post isn't exactly a good thing, I told you it's not a race.

Only one of your images work.

Is he steam or retail ?

Also if he's using the steam DayZ it might be the problem, i've heard it causes issues with some people. Could be relevant here too.

Edited by Chris529

100th Post.

wow .. great! 100 posts less than an hour after joined the community/forums.. *claps* should not be that hard if posting 3-4 posts in a line in every topic you see. ya know?

anyway! now go for 1000 posts in 2 hours before getting banned! :'))

100th Post.

Hello there

Please do not make posts like this. Its not helpful to the thread and is in fact spamming.

We dont like spam. It can result in a ban. Green eggs and ham.

Please make useful informative posts.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

disc installed. andthe pics work for me...

excuse my terrible spelling,, Im using touchscreen when im used to keyboards

Only one of your images work.

Is he steam or retail ?

Hello. Yes i am using Retail version and i can't use the code on steam

Let's check the quality of those posts.. oh dear god. Sorry but spamming hard to 100th post isn't exactly a good thing, I told you it's not a race.

Also if he's using the steam DayZ it might be the problem, i've heard it causes issues with some people. Could be relevant here too.

I'm currently NOT using steam's version of the DayZ mod... i'm using the version you can find on the internet Most likly the one you can get on DayZ Commander

Hello. Yes i am using Retail version and i can't use the code on steam

Ok then, follow these steps in this order, ignore if you've already done them.

1 - Install ArmA 2

2 - Install Operation Arrowhead

3 - Install the game update from Here

4 - Run ArmA 2 once to install BattlEye

5 - Run Operation Arrowhead once to install BattlEye

6 - Copy the Addons folder from the ArmA 2 directory to the Operation Arrowhead directory (It's about 8GB)

7 - Install Dayz Commander but watch out as the page is riddled with adverts, use This Direct Link if you're unsure.

8 - Start Dayz Commander and then click install/updates

9 - Install the ArmA update (It's what's known as the beta-patch) and Dayz mod, all the rest are optional mods

10 - That's it all done :D

One thing i did notice is you're playing on an rMod server ? to get that working download the mod (latest is rMod 2.1) and extract it to your Operation Arrowhead directory

You should then have a new folder called @rMod2.1 (or similer), to launch it go to Day commander and choose the 'Settings' tab and add the following text

-mod=@rMod2.1

Make sure the name is correct, if the rMod folder is called just rMod then launch with -mod=@rMod :)

You shouldn't have any issues now, let me know how you get on and good luck.

Ok then, follow these steps in this order, ignore if you've already done them.

1 - Install ArmA 2

2 - Install Operation Arrowhead

3 - Install the game update from Here

4 - Run ArmA 2 once to install BattlEye

5 - Run Operation Arrowhead once to install BattlEye

6 - Copy the Addons folder from the ArmA 2 directory to the Operation Arrowhead directory (It's about 8GB)

7 - Install Dayz Commander but watch out as the page is riddled with adverts, use This Direct Link if you're unsure.

8 - Start Dayz Commander and then click install/updates

9 - Install the ArmA update (It's what's known as the beta-patch) and Dayz mod, all the rest are optional mods

10 - That's it all done :D

One thing i did notice is you're playing on an rMod server ? to get that working download the mod (latest is rMod 2.1) and extract it to your Operation Arrowhead directory

You should then have a new folder called @rMod2.1 (or similer), to launch it go to Day commander and choose the 'Settings' tab and add the following text

Make sure the name is correct, if the rMod folder is called just rMod then launch with -mod=@rMod :)

You shouldn't have any issues now, let me know how you get on and good luck.

oooh.... maybe that's the problem... i have not uppdated rMod for a long time because i have not done that yet... i will try that and see if that fixes it :)