kamicaze69 (DayZ)

Whats the point of dayz?

You spawn, go to elektro or cherno, grab a map and a weapon and go to airfield, you found a camp and you have everithing good , (ghilie suit, snipers coyote, night vision and that kind of things). and than i dont know what to do more.

What you do for fun when you have everithing?

Sorry for my bad english.

You do whatever you want. That's the point. Be creative.

• Like 2

its been an on going issue with dayz, that the endgame is kind of open ended and that can be problematic for some, my endgame is limitless because i strive to go around chernarus and help people and heal people, i suggest you take something up of the same nature, hoarding also becomes alot of peoples end game, i dont really like vehicle hoarding but i do enjoy collecting a nice cache of guns!

• Like 1

no ideas :c.

When i start playing, it was so cool this game. now its boring. i know everithing i think :)

i would recommend going through some of the other mods and giving them a try, even though people hate on it pretty hard because the developers are pretty weird DayZ origins is kinda fun, and the endgame of dayz origins is pretty hard to achive.

its been an on going issue with dayz, that the endgame is kind of open ended and that can be problematic for some, my endgame is limitless because i strive to go around chernarus and help people and heal people, i suggest you take something up of the same nature, hoarding also becomes alot of peoples end game, i dont really like vehicle hoarding but i do enjoy collecting a nice cache of guns!

I was a bandit. but then i start helping people and being friendly. but he kill me . THE END XD i

and i become bandit again!

I was a bandit. but then i start helping people and being friendly. but he kill me . THE END XD i

and i become bandit again!

just life as a hero mate, people will betray you in this game alot, i simply practiced not dieing in situations where im trying to be friendly, and that can be pretty difficult, but dont give up on being a hero because you died once, being a bandit is too easy ;)

• Like 1

that's the problem with dayz its and Alpha there is nothing much to do

that will change overtime on the SA

this is why we have so much KOS

The point of dayz? Looting and avoiding zombies(and players) thats about it.

I always make friends with the admins. sometimes they will spawn a tank and let me drive it around, or give me a heli. If your friends with them then they will give you stuff to do. Ive worked for them. Two players found on of their bases and stole a truck load of guns. They send me to kill them and recover the truck, so I did. That was defienetly one of my best times on the game.

The point of dayz? Looting and avoiding zombies(and players) thats about it.

thats boring avoid players.

i think im gonna wait to dayz standalone and start playing with my friends

You wait... and wait... and wait... for the full standalone release. Any word on when that might happen by the way? I'm excited.

For me, end game involves finding a hatchet.

• Like 1

i would recommend going through some of the other mods and giving them a try, even though people hate on it pretty hard because the developers are pretty weird DayZ origins is kinda fun, and the endgame of dayz origins is pretty hard to achive.

I personally feel the end-game of Origins is quite easy to obtain if you play skillfully. If you know the right places to loot you can get the supplies for a house very quickly, and if you just keep a stock of glass, scrap metal, and main rotors that you find throughout your days in a tent or something, once you find a heli it wont be too hard to repair to get to Sector B.

DayZ can be boring due to lack of end-game but its not hard to find something to do, you have to be creative.

It gets boring to play alone as well, things are more interesting when you have a squad.

Edited by Plexico

Setup camps,

establish fiends,

trade partners,

rescue other survivors,

beg borrow steal from other survivors,

survive,

document your survival experience,

setup personal achievements to accomplish,

• Like 1

Ok first go on other maps if you want something brand new.

but if you want only chernarus, then start new and try to do other stuff,like don.t fall into the normal way of things go north without a gun or better yet try to go pro and hold up people!

But no one is that pro!

and there is private servers that change some things in chernarus.

Lots of stuff to do see how long you can live with out going back to camp and just living in a pvp zone.

I thought I was pro after watching youtube and stuff,my first life got shot in the head with a sniper,this game all ways will have new things,you just have to find them.

There is no "point" except to survive. You do whatever you want to, it is up to you to choose the objective. See how long you can survive, team up with others, help newbies, try out other maps and mods etc.

Set your own goals. But you'll have to be creative, make up your own story.

Last night we found a bus. We repaired it and drove it all the way from Berenzino to Kamenka.

It was a great adventure. But there was no point to it, just the simple goal to reach Kamenka; alive.

It was quite exiting when we drove through Electro and Cherno. It was great fun to do.