Spec Don Mega (DayZ)

[Spec-Ops] Tired Of Going At It Alone?

Peterkj, welcome to Spec-Ops!  We appreciate your interest in our community!  We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Welcome to Spec-Ops, tomisme. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

Welcome to Spec-Ops, RoyaleWithCheese. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

Welcome to Spec-Ops, Saber95. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

Welcome to Spec-Ops, llENC0REll. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

Dongers and RObinHood, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Scazzey, TheDoge, and Th3rdEye, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Welcome to Spec-Ops, IMonstadripper. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

Welcome to Spec-Ops, fossekall. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

psychokiller, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Didnt see what i had to put but here is a bit about me.
My in game name is Age, I was in a group with 6+ players and they all recently stopped playing dayz epoch as much as they were before. In the group I was the sniper, I would always be on over watch while my other members were engaging a mission keeping a eye out for any player that would come near the mission and take them out. I am a sniper, not much close quarters combat savvy. My game play is tactical with constant communication while under distress. I am 21 looking for a group again since i am a lone wolf right now. I'd like to see how you guys work in game! 

Chuck, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Adrian, if you want to play with us, please check out our website (Link on the fist page of this thread).  You need to be registered on Enjin, and then submit an application on our website.  One of the admins should be able to approve you within a few hours.  We hope to see you soon!

jimjitsu, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Jabroni, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

kerosein, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group.   We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Grimey, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Missy, Archangl, and penguin, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon

Edited by SpecDismayhem

supertrooperr, and puffdog, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

bacon, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

z-crafton, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Q_Scope, b3ck0n, JoshB, whitery3no, and GlassGrenade, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

arcain and greenface, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!

Welcome to Spec-Ops, Paladin. Your application has been processed and approved. We are a multi gaming community with several divisions, and as a member, you are welcome to play in any division for all games we support, and plan on adding. Hope to see you on TeamSpeak and in game soon.

adam, thank you for your interest in our community!  We are always glad to have new players among our already fantastic group. We are looking forward to seeing you on TeamSpeak and in-game very soon!