Sign in to follow this  
rolleater

Desperate for HELP!!

So when i click on a server to join on DayZ Commander, i can join a server and whatever but i can never play as i get these 2 errors:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.FoodbeefRaw

and

'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_holo_sd/burst/

Please can someone help me!

Im a noob with computers so please be detailed if you have a solution.

Many Thanks!!

What DayZ version are you running, it must be the same as the server you try to join.

How do i check the version? lol i told you im real bad with computers. btw i was able to play fine a while ago but i came back today after 3 months and i only have these problems now

ive just downloaded reinforcments patch 1.60, got an error saying the version of arma oa 1.62 is more recent than this patch 1.60

Okay, the best way to keep up to date is with DayZCommander. Go get it. Use it to update everything, and use it to connect to servers. You should be set.

Edited by Rage VG

Lol i do use it, all servers are up to date, and when i click on a server i used to play i get those to error codes^

Ok so you will need the ArmA 2 1.62 update installed, Steam users get the updates via steam.

Once you have that installed then start both games once, this will install BattlEye.

After that install Dayz commander and this will install and setup all mods, beta-patches and all future updates.

You should then be good to go :)

Any problems just reply

Well i tried to install the 1.62 update but it said its more recent than "this"patch of 1.60

Uninstall everything and start again :)

Install both games, then the 1.62 patch and then launch both games once, after that install DZC

Ok now i fixed that problem, but when i click a server to join on dayz com it loads and i just end up at the arma 2 main menu, like the one with singleplayer multiplayer expansions etc...any help?