Sign in to follow this  
Muncywolverine

US 8546 - Admin banning people @ whim (Need community help)

Public server, admin's banning people she doesn't like. Anything i can do about it?

The admin (Apparantly a woman named Lucy) runs her server with a No PVP rule. She enforces it vigorously by admin banning anyone who engages in PVP AND she seems to kick anyone she doesn't like.

Edit: Unfortunately i wasn't able to screenshot the conversation but the jist is the admin and her friend were talking about fixing a helicopter. I asked for a ride (She said "no) and then asked if i could help fix it (She said "no, i want you nowhere near me).

I then said something to the effect of "Well fuck you too buddy :)". She demanded an apology, and a few more profanities later i got kicked.

No breaking of her "Official" rules, no exploiting, just kicked because she did not like me.

Now on a private server i understand this. But on a public hive, where you can transfer items/etc admin abuse like this needs to be stamped out. Please do something about this server.

Infact - Everyone reading this go log into her server (You have to revert back to 1.7.6 first, she runs that for extra loot spawns) and go cuss her out. Watch yourself get banned. Screenshot it and post it here.

Edited by Muncywolverine