Sign in to follow this  
Skinwalker

longest kill-streak?

at the risk of sounding like a COD turd, whats the most kills youve amassed in one life?

last night i had 12 murders and 4 bandit kills before i got taken out...a buddy of mine i was playing with has over 50 and is still going :o

just curious to see what you guys have to share, stories would be great!

I'm currently on 23 bandit kills and 10 murders. Pretty happy with that considering I'm still new to the game :)

14 kills in one life on Namalsk. Not sure how many were bandit kills or murders. Didnt have a GUI.

Spartacus on Balota Buddies died after 89 or 90.

Beat me to it Rubberman.

Only reason Spart got 90 was because when he was on 43, I saved his life when I was playing with him. He got shot by some guy with a lee and was on low blood. Saved his life just in time!

I've done around 20 as my highest looking into Cherno. That was in the old bandit days though :P

Longest streak for me was 32 kills (killing everyone in electro) only reason I died was because of the dock glitch

No bragging but...2 (same person)

One was 20 bullets to the leg and a couple to the head

One was a revolver fight to the death

poor Danny...he's my popped my murder cherry.

My most was 57 Bandits and 4 Survivors within 189 days. Everything was ruined when I glitched on the oil rigs and died. :blush:

My most was 57 Bandits and 4 Survivors within 189 days. Everything was ruined when I glitched on the oil rigs and died. :blush:

189 days ! :o that my friend is a record in itself....i dont think ive lived past 7 lol

Must be around 40-50 over several weeks. Got bored on a Namalsk server and just camped at my sniper spot with an M107, logged in whenever I want and overlooked object A2 and Brensk railway station. This life also features my longest shot being around 1km.

Well, even though my longest streak today was 2 murders and 4 bandit kills, and i died my plenty share today, I still amassed around 15-20 kills just today. Don't know if that counts for anything though

I played a roblox equivalent sometime ago called apocalypse rising (I really like any type of zombie simulator and it's rather close to dayz) I'm 16 by the way, and on that I got 13 survivor kills and 6 bandit kills with 26 days. I almost got the best badge for bandits. I like to alternate every life, so if I die as a bandit then I am friendly. Then If I die I am a bandit again.