Sign in to follow this  
Merek

Looking for us clan/group

New player looking for a good group to play with.

I don't like servers with auto blood bags and 600+ cars.

I like RP and had core survival.

me too. contact me if interested. For now I have only steam, but I can get other programs.

I run Basturds Gaming Network and we have 20 members currently and we are always looking for more cool videos.

I have team speak. What server do yall play on?

Merek join my clan we have our own server and sometimes go to other servers to pvp, right now in my server I have custom player bases, tradepost, added hangers and barracks, and auto refuel. Right now I only have 7 members since we are a fairly new clan but our members have been playing DayZ for a good amount of time. We use skype and teamspeak to chat if you wish to join please add fknconansgrandpa on skype or pm me on the forums. Hope to see you soon!!!

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007

So last night I got on a server to check out a clan that asked me to join. I was expecting to meet up with the group and run some missions or what have you, but that didn't happen. Instead I was told to hang out in the chat room and then I would be granted membership.

If you ask me to join, I want to meet up and see how your group handles their self.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.