Sign in to follow this  
james2464

Do Helicrash locations respawn loot?

This is relevant to my interests.

In the past day alone, I have found two crash sites: neither had loot... nor did anything respawn.

Even after an hour or two.

These are supposed to be exciting finds! Unfortunately, they're becoming nothing more than a disappointment.

I'm pretty sure they don't respawn by normal means, only a server restart would respawn the items. But after a restart the heli crash would probably be in another location aswell.

Not 100% sure its like that though.

@sloi thats due to the fubar patch rocket put out..

They spawn loot now..

I'm pretty sure they don't respawn by normal means' date=' only a server restart would respawn the items. But then the heli crash would probably be in another location aswell.

[/quote']

Well that's pretty fucking stupid.

How many times did he try to fix this shit? I don't see what's so hard about making a server create a static "crash site" in one of many pre-determined locations, that also happens to renew its loot just like any other structure in the game.

I'm pretty sure a large part of that code is nothing mroe than "copy pasta."

How many times did he try to fix this shit? I don't see what's so hard about making a server create a static "crash site" in one of many pre-determined locations' date=' that also happens to renew its loot just like any other structure in the game.

[/quote']

What's the point of making an extremely rare occurrence more common? That takes the point out of it entirely. If you're the first person to come across a crash site, you'll need to kill the zombies that spawn with it, and then the loot is yours to take. If you're not the first survivor to come across it, tough luck. Just because you were not in the right place at the right time does not mean the mechanic should be changed.

Agreed with Rustyspoon

Sloi just because you haven't found any loot there you call at the creator to fix it for you lol? Go copy pasta your own game then and go play it haha

Found a helicopter last night there was a

50 Cal sniper (can't remember the name) with 5 bullets

bison sd (don't know what it is lol) with 2 clips

FN FAL with no ammo

really cool guns but in the big picture useless because of the limited ammo so to be honest you haven't missed out on much just try looking harder!

and heres a protip look REALLY good around the helicopter to find your rewards, i think thats half of peoples problem is there not looking hard enough around the helicopter i'm not going to say exactly where because you guys need to figure out some things yourself

I'm pretty sure they don't respawn by normal means' date=' only a server restart would respawn the items. But then the heli crash would probably be in another location aswell.

[/quote']

How many times did he try to fix this shit? I don't see what's so hard about making a server create a static "crash site" in one of many pre-determined locations, that also happens to renew its loot just like any other structure in the game.

Wow that's pretty ignorant tbh.

[/quote']

Uhuh... have you evem though about the fact that he may not want the locations to be static so people can't farm them?

[/quote']

Agreed. This so called rocket person, who single handedly created one of the most talked about gaming experienced of the year, and to whom a good 30% of all ARMA2 sales ever made can be directly attributed, is clearly not competent enough to continue with this mod.

Someone please call the authorities and get EA in on this shit.

• Like 1