Sign in to follow this  
twinborntax

dayz origins corrupted?

Hi all first off i would like to apologize becuase im not sure if troubleshooting is the correct area for this (im new to the forums).

So my current problem pertains to the latest version of dayz origins being corrupted,i am currently using dayz commander and when ever i click ''repair'' it still says ''corrupted'' the vresion im trying to fix is 1.7.5 btw. Any help would be fantastic as for i am at a total loss as to why it is doing this (it used to work)

thanks so much,

twinbortax

Same is happening me to me ... have you tried deleting the Origins folder entirely from the game folder and then re-download.

That was going to be my next step ... when I bother to get to it.

• Like 1

go to your arma2 oa folder and delete the @DayzOrigins folder also delete the _DZC_CACHE this will make sure you dont use the files it has already downloaded as these may be corrupt

• Like 1

if you got it from steam it should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

retail C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2

• Like 1

ok so i pasted C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

and I cant find anything...i searched my whole computer and couldnt find anything what am i doing wrong?

As for a matter of fact you wouldnt happen to have skype would you..being able to get instructions verbally would be fantastic.

you can add me on skpye but im on my macbook in work so i cant talk you through it

skype is on my profile

Edited by AmberHelios
  • Like 1

dayzcommander should give you the location of the files in the settings pane

• Like 1

ok so i found it in dayz commander but when i go to my files i cant find anything i clicked on computer and made it search my whole comp for it ...am i looking in the right place?

yeah your computer is a start :) if you right click on steam and click properties it should tell you were steam is then go from there

• Like 1

its the mrs when i asked her to iron my shirt

if it wasn't creepy it wouldn't be right

Edited by AmberHelios
  • Like 1

Alright after an hour of punching abd screaming at my computer i managed to fix it...big thanks to Amber helios as he gave me the fix to my problems.

have some beans Amber(;

how do you mean how to get on server or how the game play is

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming