Sign in to follow this  
walking_dead53@hotmail.com

Tiger?

I've heard a few people talk about seeing a tiger in game, and I always just assumed it was a joke or something. Last night I was playing and came across what I swear is a tiger. I only managed to get one screenshot of it before running away haha (Because I've heard that they can kill you in a single hit, and I wasn't too keen on finding out).

Do you think this might be hackers, or maybe they were added without telling us?

I got killed by one the other day but i thought it was a glitch of some kind since glitches seem to do those sorts of things...Why would there be a tiger in this game let alone russia?

its a hoax.

both people to post saying this have only one single post and both regged at the same times almost.. I also check these forums everyday (working hard hurr durr) and Ive never once seen a tiger mentioned.

Im calling BS. that image looks good. but incredibly blurry.

even if the accounts arent the same IP, its two people trying to get people to believe there is a tiger out there.

calling it, fake.

Dude there's something wrong with your graphics card it's all blurry as hell. Oh and you forgot to clear the exif data on that pic after you photoshopped it.

@dut Do you have maxed post processing? That happens when you have been running for a while ( same as the wavy effect ) And I imported/exported from photoshop because the original file is 2.12mb, which I cant upload here ( I converted it to jpeg)

So much cred in this thread.

Anyone else want to signup a new account to continue the circlejerk?

If you'd like to check I already had an account before those guys, that I made right after I just started playing the game. I have no evidence of what I saw, and still don't know for sure myself, but it looked worth mentioning. My first post has to happen sometime.

WHAT?

Bigfoot is in the game??!?!?!

Has to be true, a purple mentioned it!!!

I'm going squatch hunting!

*Portions of this post may of ignored some or all of the context of the message it was derived from.

It would be sweet and hilarious if there was some kind of sasquatch that had a 0.01% chance of spawning on each server or something. Naturally if you killed it you could have all the amazing loot it had in its gut from eating fictional survivors :D.

You're not sure what you saw?

This ain't ghost hunters, its a videogame... If you saw a tiger you would hardly run away going "im not sure what I just saw", you would duck down, start screenshotting and shout over chat, "holy shit guys theres a goddamn tiger here over, dis be some whack shizzle yo".

Also by the way the "tiger" is sitting in that screenshot, its about 5-6 feet tall at its rear and and 10 feet at least at the front, what kind of horrible monster tiger is this!?

Oh also... there isn't even the model for a tiger in the entire game etc etc etc

Shenanigans and not even a very good attempt.

Why aren't there tigers? Stuff wilderness zombies, just add tigers... and bears... and dragons..

That would be a tree/bush/brush. Not a tiger.

The long shadow next to you is more scary. ;D

Dude there's something wrong with your graphics card it's all blurry as hell. Oh and you forgot to clear the exif data on that pic after you photoshopped it.

i've seen a few shops in my day...

its a hoax.

both people to post saying this have only one single post and both regged at the same times almost.. I also check these forums everyday (working hard hurr durr) and Ive never once seen a tiger mentioned.

Im calling BS. that image looks good. but incredibly blurry.

even if the accounts arent the same IP' date=' its two people trying to get people to believe there is a tiger out there.

calling it, fake.

[/quote']

fake I agree, that pic looks like it was done in paint, these guys sound like the dude who tried to get the "running man" myth started, at least his story was more believable lol.

Just in case this horse hasn't been beaten to death yet, here's an error level analysis of that image. Notice that aside from the straight, bright, machine-generated elements of the HUD and chat, the only thing that lights up is the tiger.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1141/canvastmf.png

You can do an independent analysis if you want to verify.