Sign in to follow this  
Fwup

Server Random and Creepy Voices

I don't know what the hell it was, but in the server 'RU 5', there was random creepy voices saying things like "I see you", "Look behind you", "Turn around", "Look up", "Mmmm", and "I see dead people." All the voices were in a ghostly tone. Except for "I see dead people." That one was in a child's voice (My friends and I left the server after that one). They would occur randomly after you hear a radio activation noise. To make it even scarier, the voices were in sync with the background music.

It wasn't direct chat, because everyone in the server could hear it. No name showed up when they would occur. The voices were very clear, so it couldn't have been a player doing it. It was also strange that it was in English on a Russian server.

Anyone know what it is? A feature of the server? A Dayz update? If all servers are like that, I honestly would not play. It scared my friends and I very badly. Anyone else experienced this?

SHIT! LOOK BEHIND YOU!

But seriously, it was probably the admins messing with you. It's not really abuse, so... Harmless fun? :D

I was with him. Trust me it was from the game, everyone in the server was freaking out. Russians heard it too i believe due to the spamming of chat. Very scary, as he said we all left.

Maybe it...wasn't coming from the game...

hahahaha

Holly crap...... roflmao.

SHIT! LOOK BEHIND YOU!

But seriously' date=' it was probably the admins messing with you. It's not really abuse, so... Harmless fun? :D

[/quote']

We are not trying to get them in trouble, I believe he just wanted to know if it is a secret update or just harmless fun.

I head it too like arrgoed zombies taunting me something along lines of "i see you/ you can hide" but I thought that was some kind of easter egg.

Those sound are likely from Hidden: Source, a HL2 mod. There's some complex way you can play them on servers but I forget it.

Are these the voices you hear?

Those are indeed the sounds... Too scary to all be in a hanger crying like babies... Haha thanks for the link.

I'm very tense when I play DayZ. So when Í was to sneak around and I would suddenly hear a creepy voice saying "I see you" ..oh boy, I think I would need a new set of pants:D

That is indeed' date=' some freaky shit. Reminds of that one post about the radio that someone found.

[/quote']

that interests me whats it called :3