Asinine

Looking for UK Clan/Group

I've been playing DayZ on and off for a long time so I'm not a full blown randy. I come from playing mostly console so don't have anyone to squad up with on here. Up to now I've just grabbed basic loot and stayed far as possible from other players so I don't get my beans stolen while I lay in a pool of my own blood.

Anyway, I'm looking for a group/clan that's:

- English Speaking

- EU (UK Preferred)

- Playing regularly

- Mature (18+)

- Up for a laugh

I can be on most evening's. I'd like to be able to play and learn while we go along. I'm not great at PvP yet I've only had to kill like 3 players all that shot at me first. I have a mic and decent headset just let me know how to get hold of you and well get started.

You're welcome to join us this evening :)

Not sure about the mature part though :lol: we're all over 21 yrs but we do like to do silly things for the fun of it :P

If you want to join us just sign up on our forum or send me a PM and i'll send you our TeamSpeak details, we usually play between 6:30pm until 1-2am

You will also need the Taviana files from DZC, avoiding Chernarus until the SA comes out.

You're welcome to join us this evening :)

Not sure about the mature part though :lol: we're all over 21 yrs but we do like to do silly things for the fun of it :P

Sounds like fun. I'm just signing up to your forum now :)

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

See our recruitment post for details:

Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

I'm not from the UK, but I would really enjoy to make some friends to play with! I'm 18 years old from the great country of Scandanavia - Norway.

Usually hang around Chernarus, Panthera or Lingor, but i'm always up for new stuff!

Add me on skype if u want to talk more: brianw321

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007

Edited by Hampi, Yesterday, 05:00 PM.