WBK

What guns would you like to see in SA?

I was tossing up whether to put this in Suggestions or General, but ultimately I thought it's more a fantasy list than any real suggestions.

List any gun you want to see in the standalone, but do try to keep it fairly sensible. Also note that Chernarus is in the Eastern Bloc, so mainly Eastern European weapons, please.

I'm making an exception to my rule already, but since I'm the OP...

• First up, this gun from the movie Wanted. Because this...
    800px-WantedSniper-4.jpg

• Ok seriously now, my first choice would probably be the .44 Magnum. Yeah it's American, but revolvers are universal enough I think this is ok. I know what you're thinking, "there's already a revolver in the game!". This is why. But mainly
    Smith_wesson_44mag_8inch_barrel.jpg

EDIT: How do you embed pictures? Do you have to make them attachments?

Edited by WBK
  • Like 1

No overpowered sniper rifles or make them very very rare.

I don't mind a bit of PVP but real shootouts, not some idiot on a hill 1km from me who sits and camps all day.

• Like 1

no guns at all

everyone wants the game as hard as possible so lets just use empty bean can with sharpened lids.

waits for bean tins to get nerfed :lol:

• Like 1

Water Pistol.

Maybe fill it with blood from a dead survivor, squirt someone with it and watch all the zombies charge towards the poor guy. Would be epic.

• Like 2

As long as the Makarov and Lee Enfield make it into the game, I'll be satisfied.

A combo of SKS AK and that ww2 bolt action rifle, there are probably more of them in eastern Europe than people

• Like 1

snip

I believe the whole community was up in arms about 50 cals for a while, I wouldn't like to see another one added in.

Definitely all of the AK variants and maybe the AN-94

A combo of SKS AK and that ww2 bolt action rifle, there are probably more of them in eastern Europe than people

I think you mean the Kar 98K. It was a german bolt action rifle used during WW2.

I think you mean the Kar 98K. It was a german bolt action rifle used during WW2.

Why would a German rifle be common? It would more than likely be the Mosin Nagant what was Russian.

FN Fal / Fal Variant

Any variant of a pump action shotty.

And a beretta. (1911 would be my first choice, but thats in.)

*Also I hope they make the secondary switch animation fast, but not to fast; that's a key maneuver in enjoyable shooters. (MMO/Shooter)

Edited by Strongtent
  • Like 1