Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Beckett

Looking for a new group

I've been playing DayZ for some time now. I have played as a bandit, hero, and just someone that avoids other players. My group used to be around 8 players strong and we played nearly everyday. However, the last few months now, our group has gone down quite a bit. We usually have just two now, maybe three depending on the day. With that said, I am looking for a new group to play with. I have nearly every map and play most maps. I am 28 years old and play nearly everyday. If your group could use an experienced player or possibly two, add me on Skype (jrb0585).

I have a dedcated team of 4-6 players, we play chernarus/namalsk/breaking point mainly. I'm dure we wouldn't mind adding you or your friends to our group, (the more the merrier right?). We're around 15-23 in terms of age, we're all well-experienced in dayz (all of us have been playing since last year).

I'm at work right now but we plan to do a night time breaking point run tonight for some hours if you guys would like to join and see if you'd like to join us permanently. :)

my skype is Pixalitis, add me if you're interested. I'm at work right now or otherwise I would add you.