Sign in to follow this  
symptom

Using DayZ Chat system problem.

Recently I have come to discover that I can not speak in game. I can not speak on any channel(Side, Direct, Vehicle, or Group). My mic works fine with TS3, Skype, and Ventrillo. For some unknown reason, I can't use the in game voice. If anyone knows a fix for it, please let me know. Thanks.

Make sure it's set as the default mic and default communications mic. Other than that do a google search, I remember it being an issue at some point and there were some fixes

If your using usb headset, try using the line in and out headset/mic ports instead if you have an amp, game seems flaky by usb for mic but fine via these.

Ye though game seriously should have a mic test in the options........

Check DayZ ingame options an go to Audio Settings if your Microphone setting notch is set to mute no one can hear you.

Maybe they disabled VON ? lots of servers do cause of annoying people who talk shite.

Maybe they disabled VON ? lots of servers do cause of annoying people who talk shite.

^This
  • Like 1

This happens to me on every server I play on. I just want the ability to use direct chat(speak in game with my mic). No one knows how to fix this?