Sign in to follow this  
MrSac69

DayZ Bird's Eye View

lol sweet video man! I Loled so hard at the guy in the store trying to shoot you

Edited by Box
  • Like 1

hehehehe ... that rounded off my work day nicely ... thanks and have some beans. :)

• Like 1

lol sweet video man! I Loled so hard at the guy in the store trying to shoot you

Yeah if you could hear the game audio its just me laughing the whole time!

hehehehe ... that rounded off my work day nicely ... thanks and have some beans. :)

Cheers man!

I would laugh my ass off too. Watching everyone kill eachother. Awesome video.

I would laugh my ass off too. Watching everyone kill eachother. Awesome video.

Yeah was hilarious! thanks dude

My god that is a violent server!!

Guy 1 kills guy 2. Guy 3 shoots guy 1 but then is shot by guy 7 who is ran over my guy 4's bus who then explodes from guy 19's HE grenade and the explosion kills guys 12,61,and 30 that were inside the bus. Guy 11 picks up guy 2's AKM and shoots guy 19 but then dies from a zombie. Guy 33 tries to loot the bodies but dies from zombies. Guy 15 tries to be a hero and kill the zzombies but gets shot by guy 3.

rinse and repeat hahaha :D :thumbsup:

My god that is a violent server!!

Guy 1 kills guy 2. Guy 3 shoots guy 1 but then is shot by guy 7 who is ran over my guy 4's bus who then explodes from guy 19's HE grenade and the explosion kills guys 12,61,and 30 that were inside the bus. Guy 11 picks up guy 2's AKM and shoots guy 19 but then dies from a zombie. Guy 33 tries to loot the bodies but dies from zombies. Guy 15 tries to be a hero and kill the zzombies but gets shot by guy 3.

rinse and repeat hahaha :D :thumbsup:

Yeah wish i could have been in the action instead of just hovering above it

That has to be the most action I have ever seen on the coast in a long time. So many vehicles involved.

That has to be the most action I have ever seen on the coast in a long time. So many vehicles involved.

It was awesome to watch