Texas (DayZ)

Error 404 (mod updates) need some help

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Into64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

This comes with a red triangle with an exclamation in it from DAYZCOMMANDER's install/update mod list. FOR EXAMPLE: Currently trying to update Namalsk up from 0.74(out of date) to 0.741(latest) showing 129 servers. Wil not update and prompts error. This is happening with other mods I would like to update as well.

My current:

DAYZCOMMANDER V 0.9.1.83

Arma 2: 103718

Edited by Texas

I get that now and then, give it a few minutes and try again.

I tried to download and update every mod at once, most went red but worked when done 1 at a time.

it is either the dzc cdn is down or something it blocking access (ie antivirus/firewall)

have you tried deleting the _DZC_CACHE folder in your arma2 oa folder

try launching command prompt and typing in ipconfig /flushdns

• Like 1

Ok I am an idiot. My Kaspersky had it low and restricted as it pertains to permissions. Thank you.

• Like 2

I am having the same issue, except nothing is blocking it. It appears on everything I am trying to download. I recently tried to download overwatch, but the error pops up. It also pops up when I tried to update Namalsk.

Edited by D3LTA 3CHO3