Sign in to follow this  
Gooftroop

I am THE Bandit.

So, here I am joining a new DayZ Origins server. I spawn in with my friend in Seven and we see some houses we go over there and steal 3 peoples Blue Ural without them noticing and later on their allies killed us. A couple of hours later with me and my friend being unsuccessful in our motives of killing and pillaging my friend logs off for the night and I go back to Seven and I see a soul bandit going in and out of his house transferring loot from the Ural to his house. Being the idiot I am, I sprint towards his house as he goes in. I have a Makarov and he has a M4A3 ACOG GL, I go into his house as he is looting and headshot him. I hurry up and get my friend to log back into the game and I start transferring everything from the house to the Ural. I get everything into the Ural and notice there is a MISSING TIRE so we can not leave with the 20+ guns in there. So we take a Mega backpack each and load all of our favorites into our backpacks and then destroy the Ural with EVERYTHING else inside of it. What was in there you ask? 3 DMRs, 1 SVD, 1 SVD NSPU, 1 FN FAL, 1 Stronghold BP, 2 Mega backpacks, a couple of stanag guns, 20 cans of food, 20 cans of soda, TONS of Ammunition, MK48 MOD 0, M240, Reinforcement wood, and limestone, their house was practically empty when we blew the Ural up. I have a feeling nothing else that I do in this game will ever top what I just did 10 minutes ago. Especially since this is right after 1.7.5 came out so it is near impossible to get off of Sector B with good guns and NVGs, and those 40 slot backpacks we took.

Guess you haven't been playing DayZ that long no offence but that isn't exactly amazing.

• Like 2

Until you have emptied someones backpack while they are alive and fill it with TP then you are no bandit sir :P #yolo swaggins

• Like 1

Sorry this is not that amazing. I should tell you some of my stories. Lol.