Sign in to follow this  
thedukey3

Any bandits enjoy CQC?

I personally enjoy close quarters combat over sitting like a little girl in camo on a hill outside of town trying to snipe people.

Anyone else a manly bandit like me!?! :P

I haven't used CQC to kill any players yet might try it out next time i play :D

getting the jump on people counts for sure. its a lot more exciting for me to actually sneak around the city fighting, rather than sitting in the highest place with a sniper rifle being a d-bag.

MANLY BANDIT (makes no sense but im going with it!)

I like the hatchet because its even quieter than the silenced weapons.

I wanna kinda chop up a line of zombies, then have someone follow them confused and then come out like the shining.

The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg

CQC with a enfield is always fun. Its actually one of my favorite weapons I prefer the killing power 1 shot usually one kill. The AKM also works well but I cant stand the sights on it. So its the enfield for me. Unless Im sniping ;D

Was in Stary Sobor military camp the other day, came out of a tent, turned and went to walk and some guy that couldn't shoot for shit fired a Lee Enfield at me from 5 yards away. He missed, but by god he scared the shit out of me. I accidentally threw my mouse into my subwoofer as I jerked my hand up.

I have sniped of course, like every good bandit, but I do prefer sneaking around the city myself searching for my prey rather than camping on a building or in the woods. Listening for the shots or the panicking sound in a building, following the zombie trails from a street over, reading side chat. Stalking and taking them out with my winchester is so much more entertaining.

Bandit tends to mean getting the upper hand and exploiting it. Now why would I want to give my prey a marginally fair fight? Also, if they kill me they can grab my sniper rifle, which [in this game], even a 14 year old child can handle with relative ease... they'll just be sniping me next time I turn around. I'd rather not.

I eat "manly" bandits like you for breakfast.... from the hilltop outside of town.

I eat "manly" bandits like you for breakfast.... from the hilltop outside of town.

wuss :P

I really have no preference for /how/ I kill them.

Close quarters can be fun, I won't deny it but if I get the chance to kill them from further then I'll take it without a second thought.

The best PvP I had was close combat in a forest against two guys.

I was shooting my m1014 like a madman.

My friend was scared of the noise of my shots and left me against the two guys.

Looks like the two guys were even more scared, they never managed to line a shot one me.

Gotta love that thunderous boom, couldnt drop this gun since.

I've been running around with the hatchet in Elektro lately. So much fun thanks to direct chat working and being used by most people I've encountered.

Having my Enfield trained on a chokepoint makes me happy if that counts.

There are some issues with movement through things like doorways and stairs, which if smoothed out would make close quarter battles a lot more enjoyable.

Regardless there is definitely something enjoyable about having to consider zombie party crashers when fighting in a town.

Dayz is too unreliable to enjoy cqc. Often I see people warping around and lagging.

Most of my kills are in CQC. I used to say to myself "Meh, I won't pussy out and snipe" when I saw a sniper, but with all the lag and glitches who cost me my life a few times, I broke my promise and started sniping with a ghillie suit.

CQC is too risky because of how awful it is in arma. I usually wipe out cherno and electro with a geared squad and we just frag buildings if we know someone is in there.

CQC can be risky and I want to have a 7.62 caliber weapon if I do it, but it's definitely a ton more fun than sniping from a hill.

But yes, bring 7.62 or expect your enemy to turn around and shoot you after being shot 20 times.

manly bandits dont kill people they leave them butt naked in cherno with a can of beans and a bow tie!

thats how real mean are bandits :P

My version of CQC consists of a hatchet and tin cans.

I love it.